Synweed Ion

Name: Synweed Ion

Nickname: The Beast, Black Bullet, Monster, Ion,

Alias: The Beast of Punk Hazard

Age: 28

Birthday: N/A

Gender: Male

Ethnicity: Synthetic Dragon-Human

Hair Colour: Dark black

Hair Style: Short

Eye Colour: Blood red

Skin Colour: Pale apricot

Personality: Destructive, unreasonable, killer intent, sociopath, blood thirsty

Weight: N/A

Height: 6’8” (this bitch be tall)

Looks:
[Human Body]

Looks: [Human Body]

[Dragon Body]

Other Features: Multiple scars line his torso from the experiments done to him

Sexuality: N/A

Known Family: N/A

Affiliation: Worked for Joker

Rank: Punk Hazard Experiment: #028

Weapons:
• Dragon Body
• Fire breath and arsenal
• Modified version of the Uroko Uroko no Mi

Outfit: Usually biker clothes

Status: Deceased

Haki: Kenbunshuko Haki (observation haki) and Busoshuko Haki (armament haki)

Background: He was taken from his home after the Donquixote Family raided his island. He was given to Caesar Clown on Punk Hazard to create a version of Harbinger D. Naon’s Uroko Uroko no Mi abilities to make a formidable opponent for when Naon inevitably went up against Donquixote Doflamingo. When Naon and the other Straw Hat Pirates stumbled upon Punk Hazard, when Vinsmoke Sanji, Nami, Chopper, and Franky were captured by the employees, Naon was too. He was taken to a separate room in which he was forced to go up against Ion, which ended up becoming a full on dragon vs. dragon battle, more so a fight between wild animals than Dragon-Humans. Fighting against an opponent that was basically a super-modified version of himself, Naon was easily overpowered by Ion and was forced to take the fight outside, interrupting the fight against Law and the G-5 Marines (Smoker and Tashigi). Being badly beaten and almost close to death, Naon was able to overpower Ion, effectively winning the fight by killing Doflamingo’s experiment.