I dont mind you doing it, but Stop staring

You walk up to the school walking across their fresh cut green grass, you admire how vibrant the color is before you look back up and continue walking. As you walk through the doors of the school, only a few people notice you are new. It doesn't bother you though. Its better than everyone staring at you. You go to the front office asking for a schedule of your classes. The wrinkly old secretary hands you a sheet with a faint smile on her face. She doesn't exactly seem ecstatic to be here.

You walk out of the office walking to the locker you were assigned. You felt a gaze on you. It was a cold one. You could feel the freezing stare nipping at your neck. Without turning around and continuing unlocking your new locker unfazed, you think about the familiar emotional gaze this person was giving you. You can just sense it. Lust. Thats what the emotion behind the gaze was. You've sensed it before and you probably know why.

You finish memorizing the code to the lock and put it back on the handle. Locking it shut one more time.

You turn around leaning against your locker with a silent like thump. You take a second to eye up the boy. Not exactly in a sexual way, Just getting familiar to what he looks like. He has black coal hair to his jawline, tall lanky figure. his silver mossy colored eyes dilated as he licks his lips at you. This boy was handsome, you had to admit it. You do want to get in his jeans. BADLY. But, you didn't want to lose that feeling so you decide in your mind to tease him playing hard to get. You raise your eyebrows in a 'oh?' Sort of way, as the bell rings. You head off to class pulling up your shorts a bit to expose your thighs you can feel his gaze on you as you walk away. Some rounded square glasses kid looks at you and dog howls at you. Panting like a dog. You give him a little blown kiss with your middle finger while walking to your class. Feeling good about your intentions with the silver eyed boy.