5

Taeyong rolled over Jaehyun, she rode him as he had his arms around her waist, her breasts moving along with her, the pleasure too slow for her wild hormones. She moaned when Jaehyun filled her up for the third time and they turned their positions as he started pounding into her.

"F-Fuck harder.........Fuck me harder!!!" Taeyong screamed, her fingers gripping her pillow in so much pleasure.

"Madam we have a meeting in a few." Jaehyun chuckled as Taeyong bit her lips and nodded.

And so they stopped their sessions and got dressed for the meeting. Taeyong was horny as fuck but then she loved working and she had attend a bunch of meetings. As they drove to the venue she guided his arm in-between her thighs and slipped his fingers into her wet cunt.

"A-Ahhh haaa........Woahh you are so good at this." Taeyong gasped biting her lips.

"When did you get so horny madam." Chuckled Jaehyun driving to the venue. She cummed on him with a slurry giggle.

"Just so Mr Jung.........I'll like to see you at my office after the meeting." Taeyong got off the car with a smile.

"What about work Mrs Lee?" Jaehyun followed licking his fingers.

"You are having sex with your CEO..........What more do you want young man." Taeyong winked as she went inside.

The meeting got Taeyong distracted so everything was cool until it was time to head back and she had his fingers deep inside her again, she had a sly smile and she loved it. She cummed very quickly much to Jaehyuns dispare then again that was fun when you had an affect on your madam.

Taeyong removed her shirt once they got to the company and got some privacy in her office

Taeyong removed her shirt once they got to the company and got some privacy in her office. Jaehyun chuckled at the beauty being bare before him. She lent on the table as he came closer.

 She lent on the table as he came closer

"Suck me off Mr Jung........" Taeyong giggled once she was sat on the table and her panty was pulled off. Jaehyun spread her limbs as she drew in a harsh breath when the youngers tongue licked her cunt.

"A-Ahhhh fuck you are amazing." Taeyong moaned lying down on her table as she was sucked off down on her pussy. The landline rang and she hissed taking it.

"Hello?" Taeyong mumbled.

"Honey we need to talk. Let's not divorce............Come on you just can't say you don't want me. You have been sleeping with me since you were fifteen." Jamie mumbled into the phone, Taeyong slammed the receiver and moaned out load cumming into Jaehyuns mouth.

"I'm free tomorrow............I would love to have sex all day. You in?" Taeyong wiped the cum off Jaehyuns soft pink lips.

"I'm in Mrs Lee." Jaehyun unclipped her bra and bit into her soft breasts. She bit her lips in pleasure. She didn't want a Jamie in her life when she had a Jaehyun.

Taeyong showered the next morning, she blushed at the thought of having had sex with her managing director for over a week. But it felt amazing like.........fuck he was so good at it. She wore her favourite bra and panty and slipped about the house making breakfast.

 She wore her favourite bra and panty and slipped about the house making breakfast

"Hi Mom?" Mark sighed on the other line of the phone.

"Sorry honey. I had blacked out in the car. Jamie came back that night and I was afraid as fuck I. Forgive Mommy?" Taeyong pouted on the other line.

"I'm not mad Mom. Switch to video call?" Mark chuckled.

"Ummm.........Maybe later. Alright?" Taeyong bounced on her feet as her son chuckled again as he hung up.

That's went Jaehyun came in and Taeyong smiled at him shyly. The younger winked at the older as he lent on the kitchen counter and Taeyong lent on him, she rubbed on his clothed member as the younger sucked on her neck. His arms squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Haaa........Haaa......." Taeyong breathed out cumming on her panty.

"That was way too soon.........Mrs Lee." Jaehyun smirked as Taeyong unclipped her bra and removed her panty Infront him as she sprayed whip scream over her nipples and pussy as she rubbed it over and ran off, jumping in the bed and spreading her legs wide for Jaehyun.

"Fuck me Mr Jung." Taeyong fingered herself, the younger swatted her fingers as he loosened his tie and undressed himself.

Taeyong moaned, she was sucked and tongue fucked as all the cream on her pussy disappeared and a dick replaced the wet muscle. Jaehyuns mouth devoured her soft yummy breasts as she moaned loudly.

"H-Harder!!! Fuck me harder!!!" Taeyong gritted her teeth.

"Back it up then baby." Jaehyun chuckled as Taeyong pushed herself towards his dick.

"Fuck me all day." Taeyong ordered and Jaehyun was more than delighted to fuck this beauty all day. Every second.

Taeyong wasn't aware that she was given a sex curse, unfortunately she didn't want Jamie, she wanted Jaehyun. He was in fact very gentle in sex, unlike Jamie. Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong once they were done, she slept next to him tiredly, she looked so innocent and cute right now he had this urge to steal a kiss from her.

"You can kiss me if you want Jaehyun." Taeyong opened her eyes but Jaehyun looked away shaking his head.

"Your husband is here?" Jaehyun mumbled making Taeyong tense up she tried to get up but her back hurt and she sat down with face scrunch.

"Switch off all the lights and lock the door please." Taeyong Whispered as Jaehyun did as he was told.

Taeyong felt warm arms wrap around her chest from behind, it was Jaehyun, he kissed her shoulder thinking that the female didn't want be caught cheating on her husband. But the truth was that she didn't want him to hurt her again. She was naked,so was Jaehyun but she let him hug her tightly.

"Taeyong!" Jamie banged on the door but it was obvious she wasn't there and he left angrily.

"Fuck me again........" Taeyong whispered as she was placed on the bed again.