14

"But!!" Taeyong followed Jaehyun around the house crying. She was needy, horny and desperate but Jaehyun was more concerned of her health than her curse. He glared at her because he didn't want to scold her.

"Baby! You are pregnant! Your body isn't so strong enough to withstand sex and your waist pain. Please......You know I love you and I'd do anything for you but just not this right now. Just a few more months and I'll love you all night." Jaehyun whispered kissing Taeyongs forehead with a worried expression. She whined at him, biting her lips and trying to seduce him but for no avail.

"You'll fuck me on my wedding night? Right? Please I'm going crazy in need. Hyunnie." The boss sighed at her fiancé, Jaehyun wrapped a arm around the beauty's waist as he peppered her neck with wet kisses as he left for work. Taeyong smiled, her life certainly was changing and it excited her.

"Stop young man. Why is your lip bruised?" Taeyong caught her son from entering the house. Her eyes eyeing him suspiciously. He grinned and gulped then ran upstairs to avoid her.

Though she was happy she actually wasn't, it was happening all over again. She had sex before they even knew their feelings, she was pregnant by the time they confessed and now they were about to get married. What if.....what if Jaehyun becomes another Jami? But he would never hurt her right?  What if history repeats itself? What if he becomes aggressive and abuses her like how her previous husband did?

"Mom?" Mark came down with an uneasy look. "Dad throttled himself to death at the prison."He mumbled with a sigh. "They say he was possessed or something I don't know. They want us to come." Said Mark as Taeyong nodded following her handsome young son.

"Must have been Ten. I know my best friend wouldn't let me suffer forever." Taeyong pouted staring outside, the drive wasn't long but it certainly felt like forever. When they got off and entered the prison Jami was placed on a stretcher.

"There were several signs. Most probably he tried to summon Satan or something and got killed himself. The castrating probably drove him insane. Anyways you are free from this monster now. I wish you happiness." The woman cop smiled at Taeyong as she left with Jami's body. Mark hugged his mother, They knew how he must have died but he deserved the death the Sex God had punished him with.

"M-Mark let's go." Taeyong whispered, she felt so tired so her son carried her to the car. She wasn't entirely heartless to have wished him to die, it hurt for he was someone she worshiped since she was a child to as long as 21 years. She started crying softly, Mark stopped the car just so he can hug his mother. She hiccuped, he let her she'd her tears on him for she deserved a better life.

"Mommy.....Look at me. I know it's hard that he's gone but he abused you for so long, killed your children so he can use your body. Mom, Jaehyun would give you this world if you asked for it. So please put Jami in the past and move on. You love Jaehyun right? Sungchan is his, my little brother and your sweet second son. Start over a new chapter in life Mom. Please." Mark kissed Taeyong forehead, moving her bangs she patted her cheeks fondly.

Jaehyun came home from work, Taeyong was asleep on the bed with her lingeries, Mark did inform him about Jami's sudden death. He wiped the tear stained cheeks, he caressed the baby bump and kissed it. When he tried to leave she held his arm, stopping him from leaving.

"He's dead...... You'll...... You'll not change after we get married right? After Sungchan is born? Jaehyun I'm scard, as much as I want you to fuck me so bad right now I just.......I'm so scar-" Jaehyuns lips stopped her from saying anything else, he squeezed her shaking arms as he looked at her teary eyes once they pulled away.

"I'm going to destroy you with my live, I'll spoil you with kisses and ravish you like a sacred temple. Taeyong you are six years older than me but for me you'll always be my baby. You deserve a world filled with happiness and love and kisses and all the sweetness." Jaehyun smiled sweetly at Taeyong, she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"If......If.......Well Marks darling said we've been given a wish once our curse is lifted. I want to be a boy Jaehyun." Taeyong bit her lips nervously. Jaehyun lifted his eyebrow in confusion.

"Who is this darling firstly?" The hot dimpled man asked the older girl.

"His best friend. Can I be a boy? Like I don't want to have the same body Jami destroyed. I know you aren't gay but......." Taeyong pouted playing with Jaehyuns tie.

"I'm just Bubusexual. So whether you have breasts and a vaginal or if you had cute tiny titties and a pink dick I'll just always be crazy for you. Baby choose what makes you comfortable. Whatever gender you'll always be mine. Also I think Marks trapped too." Jaeyong pushed the beauty on the bed as he removed his shirt.

"I love you Jaehyunnie. I think Markie is trapped too. Hehe. I'm curious." Taeyong let her lover remove her bra and panty.

"Watch me fuck you until our wedding night since these beautiful breasts are going to go. And I'll miss these cute fluff balls." Jaehyun started butterfly kissing Taeyongs soft pinkish breasts as she started giggling, the giggles slowly turning into loud moans. She squealed because her lover broke his own rules and agreed to have sex until their wedding night. Her baby bump save in-between Mommy and Daddy. As the day turned to night Taeyongs moans only grew louder and louder.