OHSHC 15

Honey's pov

N/N is holding my hand in front of the club again. My face is burning hot but I got nothing to do with it. Wait, that's Chika chan voice. I race to the door and greet him.

M/N: Oh! Your brother isn't it? Welcome to the clu...

I saw my brother's hand moving and I pushed N/N away from his attack and jumped back.

M/N: Chika chan!!!

Chika: Stay out of this, Tanaka!

M/N: Chika chan...

Carl: Don't be sad little fella. Come here.

M/N: Carl...

Carl: There there, nothing to be sad about. Look! Honey's about to kick his ass.

Haruhi: Carl senpai, could you please stop teasing them. Mori senpai, do something about it!

I saw the look Carl was giving me so I got my hand ready and speed to the back of Chika chan without him noticing and chop him right in the neck just enough for him to fell unconscious. Then I leave the rest to Takashi while I race back to N/N.

He doesn't like me fighting my brother. But I just can't stand N/N being treated so rudely every time Chika comes. So me, Carl and Takashi got to a agreement to avoid Chika all the time.

Carl return N/N back to me and I hug him tightly. He is quick to recover this time.

M/N: Honey chan~

I shiver a little judging by his voice, he's quite upset when I push him away. Even though he know this is he rule when Haninozuka's family meet each other, he still hates seeing me hit my brother.

Chika: Cough* cough* Again with the cheap stuff ei?

M/N: Chika chan...

Hoof, thanks for waking up so quickly Chika chan.

Tamaki: Hey, calm down guys. Honey senpai, get N/N to the table over there. There's a ton of cakes there for you.

N/N&Honey: Really!!!

Haruhi's pov

Those two immediately forgot about Honey senpai's brother and run to the coffee table. How can they be so...so...
Sigh* Guess that's typical Honey and Tanaka senpai.

Then, Hasuchika started explaining he's whole family rule and then he insulted Honey senpai saying he cannot be called a Haninozuka if he indulge himself in cakes, plush dolls and that stupid boyfriend of his.

M/N: It's okay Honey chan. It's okay.

Chika: And Mitsukuni, don't ever come near me at school.

Then he walked right out.

M/N's pov

M/N: Honey chan, calm down. I'm okay. It's nothing.

Honey: He said you're...

M/N: Shhhh, Honey chan. It's okay. He just said something that both of us will ignore okay?

Honey: Fine.

Thinking back to the past, Chika chan use to play with us all the time. Until he's father intoxicate him with the stupid rule things and he started leaving us for this whole Haninozuka family rules. I got really happy when Tamaki said he'll help to recover the relationship of Hoeny chan and Chika chan.

But their plan is not that good though, he got all of us to the karate club when Chika chan is still coaching, even if Chika chan told us not to...

M/N: Tama chan, we should go.