Chapter 1 [ Longing For You ]

On a summer day, she [the reader. you] is at a flower shop, picking out flowers then wraps her camellia, pink flowers with brown craft paper and puts in her bicycle-mounted basket made out of wicker and cane.
She rides the bicycle further up in town. After half way riding to her destination, she saw a beautiful dress at a shop, at a glance, she lost her focus while riding on the pavement, she then heard a man's voice, shouting "Hey hey!" but as soon as she could look to her front, she collided with the man and they both fell to the ground. "ugh" they both exclaimed then the man said angrily "look ahead while riding will you?" "I'm sorry" she responded. The man then turns to look at her and his facial expression suddenly change, from angry to stunned. "oh?" he gets up then helps her to stand up "are you okay miss?" he asked her "I'm fine" she said with an expression that is the opposite of what she say.

He helped to pick up her bicycle and banquet of camellia flowers and placed it back in the basket. "I can help walk with you to the clinic, if you don't mind that, miss..?"
She took the bicycle handle out of his hands and bows her head slightly "that's fine, i don't want to trouble you after this incident. Thank you and sorry." she said "but.." she walked away before the man could even say anything. The man chuckled slightly. "She is beautiful" he said to himself.

She heads to her destination and sends the flowers to a client then heads back to the flower shop on foot.

As she arrived at the flower shop. An elderly woman came to her aid "what happened to your knees??" the elderly woman asked with such a worrisome expression. "It's just a bicycle accident but it's nothing serious grandma. Don't worry" she replied
"Aigoo~ i told you to buy those safety pads just in case matters like this comes but you're so stubborn trying to take care of other matters"
"Sigh. Grandma. It's nothing serious okay? Let me just get some bandages and I'll be all set to water the flowers alright?"
"Aigoo.. Stubborn.. Stubborn.."

As she went to get bandages, she got a flashback of the incident then facepalm "aish why i am so careless" she said to herself then thought about the man 'mhm.. that guy is so weird' she thought to herself then continues to bandage her wound.