Chapter 2 [ Hyacinth - My Sorrow ]

The next day, it was another sunny day like any other summer. She (Reader. You) was watering the flowers outside the shop while humming happily before a man walked up to her from behind and taps on her shoulder. She slightly flinched and quickly reacted by turning to see who it was and there he is again.

"Hello" he said with a smile.

She thought to herself 'This weird guy again' before speaking up "You, what are you doing here? are you a stalker? or are you trying to get back on me for that day that I hit you with my bicycle?" she said with one eyebrow raised with an upset but curious look on her face.

He backed up a little with his hands slightly raised up to his chest with his palm facing forward signaling no harm towards her. "Wow wow, slow down, one at a time" he said before pointing at her flower shop "I am here to buy a flower.." he smiled and puts his hand out for a handshake "..and my name is Onew."

She looked at his hand then back at his eyes before reaching out her hand to shake his hand. "I'm [Your name]" She said

They both put their hands down while he still have his innocent smile planted on his face, she was still afraid he is onto something but tries to rub it off by asking.. "So, what type of flowers you want to buy?" she heads in the shop as he goes in after her "Hyacinth." he replied to her as he look around the shop.

She took the flowers and wrap it up gently at the counter before handing it to him "Here you go" she said.
"Thank you" he said as he holds the flowers, placing it close to his chest with his other hand reaching into his pocket and brings out his wallet and took a few korean won out of it, giving it to her with a smile on his face.

"I'll see you some time later, bye" he said
"Bye" she replied
As he walked away with his flowers, she thought to herself 'some time later? Huh that's weird.'

A month later..

As she wraps up a flower for a customer, she then hands it to the lady customer and said "Thank you. Do come again."
The lady customer replied "Will do." before walking out of the shop.

Shortly after, a man came in to the shop and goes to the counter "Hey" he greeted.
She looks at the man and was slightly surprised before replying "Hello, it's you again."
"Yes, and i would like to purchase your finest Hyacinth" he chuckled slightly.

Every month they meet this way and she slowly feels the man has no weird intentions, just a weird regular customer.