𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭..."

.。*゚+.*.。 Author's POV ゚+..。*゚+

He stormed through his secret hideout and barked orders at people.

Easy to say, he was pissed.

What pissed him off? Seeing someone else fawn over you.

It wasn't just a fan type of adorence. It was...love...and from a man that wasn't him.

He noticed that at your last show, there was a perv who had followed you until he couldn't pass security. But he did make a deal with your manager. You were going to perform at that man's place who just happened to be an old, fat, filthy rich businessman.

Izuku clenched his fists at the thought of that old man even trying to touch you. But that wouldn't happen, not on his watch.

He would save you, protect you, be your knight.

He had a grin grow on his face. This would work, he was going to crash that party tonight.

-

You on the other hand did not want to go to this rich man's party to sing for him. He made you uncomfortable when you shook his hand. And the thought of being in a room with him made you shiver.

You put on a dress shirt that had a ribbon with an overall skirt and tights.

You stepped out of your car that some of your guards drove for you. You were escorted into the big fancy house that just reeked of cheap cologne. You slightly gagged at the scent.

You went behind the open area that you were going to perform on.

Your hand gripped onto your sleeve of your shirt. You just wanted to be home with Licorice and eat cereal while watching Anime.

You lost yourself in thinking of what you were going to do once you were home that you didn't notice your manager tap on your shoulder.

Your manager was a tall man with insomnia, he had dark eye bags like always and lavender bed head hair. But he was nice to see so you relaxed.

"Hey Shinsō, am I going up now?" You asked him while fumbling with your skirt.

"Yea, look, I know you don't want to do this. I don't really want to be here either, but he'll help boost up your image." His deep voice reassured.

You sighed and slightly pouted.

"Listen, I'll get you a cup of hot cocoa once we're done. 'Kay?" He tried cracking a smile.

"With marshmallows?"

"With marshmallows. Now let's get you out there."

You nodded your head and went up stage.

You noticed that your audience consisted of old rich men all staring at you with hungry eyes. You spotted the one man who paid for this whole thing, he smirked at you. You felt like puking and wanting to take a million showers.

You ignored all of their gazes and thought of something else and began to sing. You continued your song and noticed your manager backstage telling you to smile.

You didn't want to smile for them...so you thought of him. Your face lit up when thinking of him looking at you as you sing, clapping and giving you his signature smile. So you smiled to the audience and kept on singing.

"What do you mean there's nobody at the front?" The old fat man whispered into his phone.

Somebody had sneaked in and killed the front guard. This set the man in a panic.

You finished your song and bowed. The men all clapped and cheered.

You were relieved but that quickly left when the man pulled you away. He pulled you into a room with a bed. Your terrified eyes looked at him.

"Listen girlie, let's get this over with, something is happening that I have to deal wit—"

"Ew! What the heck are you doing! Hands off me!" You yelled at the man.

"I paid to have you here."

"To sing!"

"Anybody can sing, now hurry up."

You slapped the man and started looking for anything to throw at him.

He glared at you and started walking towards you, you backed away until you hit something.

"Close your eyes and ears for me, dollface." A familiar voice told you from behind.

You did as he said and heard some muffled screaming. You heard the screaming stop and footsteps head to you.

"You're all right now darling, he didn't touch you anywhere did he?" The voice asked you.

You shook your head and tried to open your eyes.

"Close them a little longer sweetie, your manager and security should be here in a minute. Sorry I couldn't stay longer my love." You felt a hand caress your cheek.

The hand felt cold but oddly comforting. You melted into the touch which earned a chuckle from the voice.

"Oh, they're here. I've got to go now doll. I'll see you again real soon~" The voice cooed.

"Wait! Thank you." You still shut your eyes but wanted to thank the voice.

Izuku stopped in his tracks and turned around to see your petite figure thanking him once again.

He smiled at you, even if you couldn't see it, it was meant for you. Then he lifted up the fat man that he knocked out and left the building.

Like Izuku said, your manager and staff came running into the room.

They saw you in the corner of the room with your eyes closed and your knees to your chest. There were some small droplets of blood and a broken window, other than that, he didn't leave much of a trace.

People swarmed over to your side and comforted you. Later, the reporters, cops and even detectives came to the scene. You were a key witness.

But the odd thing in all of this, was you didn't feel any emotions towards the abduction or being in the room with Izuku.

Not like this is the first time, but why were you like this?

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°°°°。゜。°°°°°°°