PROMO - Heartbroken Anirudh

PROMO

Aniruddh stood near the window watching outside and Bondita stood behind him. Bondita bursted out in anger “Aapko sirf apne aap se matlab hai. Aapka sapna, aapka uddeshya, aapki marzi. Aaj tak har baat maani maine aapki, par aaj main nahi maanungi. Agar aap zid kar sakte hain toh main bhi kar sakti hoon. Nahi jaungi mai.” she said wanting Aniruddh to react. But these words were enough to break Aniruddh. But also, she wanted to change Aniruddh’s decision and it was important to do this. Bondita knew Aniruddh would reply and prove her wrong. But Aniruddh calmly said “Jaana toh tumhe padega. Jo karna hai, kar lo.” “Selfish ho gaye hain aap. Aap sirf apne baare mein sochte ho.. Mera kya?” said Bondita. This broke Aniruddh into a thousand more pieces. Bondita wanted him to prove her wrong.

Aniruddh said heavily gathering up his broken pieces “Selfish? Selfish hi sahi, Jaana toh tumhe hoga.” and turned towards Bondita. His eyes red with anger and pain at the same time. Teary eyes looking into hers. She saw what mistake she had made. She regretted on her words but she could not do anything but just stare back with anger. But her eyes too became moist when she knew she had caused so much pain to him, But she was taken away in Anger, Fear and pain so much, she couldn’t say sorry. Aniruddh left the room leaving her alone. She stood there and realised what had happened in just two minutes. She cried. She wanted to go to him ‘But why does he still want to send me? Am I really not important to him? ‘ Bondita thought.