sakusa..

"Sakusa quit the team" bokuto said in a quite voice looking down at the ball he had in his hands.
Atsumu was surprised but didn't really believe it he knew that sakusa really like volleyball and would never quit, "what happened?"
Sakusa was walk back to his dorm that the school provided the students. Sakusa opened the door and stepped into his shared dorm.
Sakusa took his shoes off and placed them by the other pair of shoes. He slipped on his house slippers and walked into the kitchen "hey I'm back!" He yelled so his roommate could here him. A small little girl ran out one of the rooms "sakusa!"
The little girl hugged his leg and looked up at him. Sakusa smiled and picked the girl up "hey sweetie, how was your day?" He asked as he walked to the sink. The girl had a wide smile on her face "it was really good, daddy took me to get icecream!"
Sakusa turned on the water and placed the girl on the chair so she could reach the water. Sakusa took her hands in his hands and put them under the water he put some soap on his hand and started to rub the soap on the girls hands. They dryed their hands then the little girl sat on a chair at the table. Sakusa open the fridge "have you eaten lunch yet?" He looked at the girl. The girl shook her head "I want rice though" sakusa smiled.
He got out the rice cooker "ok go watch a show and it will be done" the little girl nodded and ran into the living room. A tall man walked out one of the room with bed hair and no shirt on he started to walk to the kitchen. The tall man walked behind sakusa who was cooking rice and wrapped his arms around sakusa waist and placed his head on sakusa shoulder.
Sakusa jumped a little "we'll good morning Akio" sakusa looked back and smiled. Akio placed his lips on sakusa for a short moment and then put his head back on sakusa shoulder "good morning kiyoomi, did you quit the volleyball team?" Akio asked "also Yua is going to her mom's today in like thirdy minutes"
Sakusa looked back at his rice he knew that thisbwasnt going to go good after yua left "yeah I quit, Yua your rice is done" he moved Akios hands off his waist and put the bowl at the table. Yua ran into the kitchen and started to eat "thank you!"
Akio took sakusa to his room by his wrist pulling him. Akio threw him at the wall "finally you listen to me it took you long enough."
Sakusa grunted in pain, this happened a lot even sence sakusa stared to fate him it was good for about a month but then it just got bad after that. Akio kicked sakusa head to slam it into wall. Sakusa stood up but Akio punch him in the eye leaving a red mark and making him fall back down on the ground. This went on till Akio had to take Yua to her mom's. Sakusa stayed on the ground his eye had already stared to bruise and his head was pounding. Someone knocked at the door so he had to get up, he stood up using the wall as support and slowly walking to the door. The person knocked again harder this time "I'm coming!" Sakusa yelled and got to the door. Sakusa opened the door there was the person he so didn't want to see right now at all.
.
.
.
Omg I forgot about this story-
It has 500+ words sorry for the short chapters