Ch.3: Girls' Date ⚠️

⚠️: Masturbation, Sexual Fantasy

You have been warned.

"❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎! I really really like you b-but that doesn't mean I will have mercy on you!" A pink haired girl shouted at the same age boy as her

"❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎! I really really like you b-but that doesn't mean I will have mercy on you!" A pink haired girl shouted at the same age boy as her. She chased him happily with whilst the blonde boy silently ran away from her.

They were playing 'Tag You're It' and she's the tagger.

A dark purple haired girl grabbed ❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎'s hand as they ran away from her. This made the pinkette went furious at her rival and running faster after them.

Damn you Hinata!

The dark purple haired girl stuck her tounge out smirking victoriously at her.

❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎ suddenly let himself go om the girl's hand and instead grab her wrist making them run faster as they take so many sharp turn, making the tagger can't catch up with them.

I hate it when I'm the tagger! I'm not the same team as ❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎!

she had thought and the train of her thoughts seems to snapped when some playful kid blocked her view.

"Sakura-chan!"She gave the male a glare and disgust. It was Sasuke the most charming kid in their class but Sakura didn't like how he flirted despite being in a young age. She can't believe girls loves him as he does.

"Care to thag mI?(Care to tag me?)"his missing tooth made his pronunciation came abit weird.

"I don't wanna tag you! I wanna tag ❍︎♏︎■︎❍︎♋︎ first before everyone else because he will always be the first!"she said before stepping out of the way. to her dismay, the raven haired kid tried to grab her hand but she quickly dodge it and was confused on his action.

"What are you doing? Aren't you suppose to be running away from the taggers?!" He gave her a wink and smiled cheekily at her once again trying to grab her hand but Sakura keep dodging it as she took a step back.

"But I wannha be dhe same teahm as you~(but I wanna be the same team as you)"

"That's not how the game works plus that is breaking the rules of the game!"

"I will break any rules for you!"with one last dodge and step back from him. Sakura trip backwards from the tree roots. A thud was heard when her butt came in contact with the soil.

the pinkette was so embarrass and she felt like she wanted to cry!

The boy infront of her panicked and tried to help her up by helding his hand but Sakura slap it away and glared at him.

"I hate you! If you wanna be a tagger go and find my other team. I still want my first tag to be him!"after that she starts to ran away and find them. He didn't heard her saying she hated him his eyes were focused on something.