As Quotes - HP

The Zodiac Signs as Harry Potter Quotes 

Aries: YOU FOUL LOATHSOME EVIL COCKROACH! (Hermione Granger to Draco Malfoy) 

Taurus: I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavoured one, and since then I have rather lost my liking for them. (Albus Dumbledore to Harry Potter) 

Gemini: I let you sleep in my bed! (Ron Weasley to Peter Pettigrew) 

Cancer: He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo (Fred Weasley) 

Leo: You see, I, unlike you, have been made a prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishment. (Draco Malfoy to Harry Potter) 

Virgo: You know your mother, Malfoy? That expression she's got, like she's got dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that, or was it just because you were with her?' (Harry Potter to Draco Malfoy 

Libra: It's cold and cruel to begin with, but it's somehow beautiful, and you miss it when it's not there. And if you hold it in your hands close enough and long enough, it changes. It melts. (Hermione Granger) 

Scorpio: You - will - never - touch - our - children - again! (Molly Weasley to Bellatrix Lestrange) 

Sagittarius: Don't let it worry you, It's not you. It's me. I'm extremely famous. (Ron Weasley to Harry Potter) 

Capricorn: After all this time? Always. (Severus Snape to Harry Potter) 

Aquarius: I'm going to keep going until I succeed - or die. Don't think I don't know how this might end. I've known it for years. (Harry Potter) 

Pisces: Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. (Albus Dumbledore)