100. Sayonara

...not really...I'm just listening to Prayer X right now so I just, I don't know, felt like saying it. 

So, the usual: if you commented I would seriously appreciate it, if you voted that would be nice  and if you decide to follow me then I really really will try to post more and all that because right now Wattpad isn't giving me all that much ✨love ✨. 

Right so this makes 'Fandom Zodiacs' my first completed work. I'm also thinking of doing a Zodiac book on the animes I've watched, lemme know what you think. I'd appreciate it if you check out my other works as well (they're all based on my main nine fandoms). 

Okay and another announcement: I'm gonna give X Readers a shot too. If you want you can request characters you want me to do but I won't be guaranteeing anything. 

But most importantly thank you so much people for choosing to read this and I really hope you liked it. A special shout out to MyCrazyFandoms and lost2004_hufflepuff  who both actually COMMENTED and they're just, you know, two very supportive people so thank you for that Vania and Savvy. Yeah, go check them out :) 

Anything else? I don't think so. I'm not good with all this socialising and klunk. 

So, uh, sayonara?