Boscha's special Birthday

Boscha has a penis/transgender Au?? not sure. only a few chapters but smutty, just for y'all naughty people. They are all legal age 18  

Chapter 1

Amity decided to take Boscha to her first strip club, along with their friend Skara, his frinds and himself knowing how innocent she is, this birthday gift might be the worst thing ever for Boscha to experience. However, Amity suggests it's worth the experience and to see if Boscha is really an innocent bundle of nerves. They all know that Boshca will be the most uninterested person in the club,but then again its worth trying.

"you exited to see some nice chicks?" Amity nudges Boscha with her elbow. Boscha blew a breath of clod air and rubbed her palms together. Waiting outside, for almost 30 minutes, isn't bearing for Boscha.

"uuuhh, I guess" Boscha shrugged, not really meaning her words. Skara budged in between the two, placing her arms around both her friends.

"oh come on Boscha!" she smirked "I'm sure you're going to get a nice boner. I mean if you ever had one." She laughed as Amity laughed along. Boscha blushed furiously face palming herself as she was publicly exposed. She slapped Skara's arm off of her shoulder and shooed her away.

"though if we find out that she's not really into girls" Skara shrugged "then she's asexual" Bosh punched Skara harshly.

"I get it I'm a virgin. You don't have to make fun of me." Boscha hissed. Amity and Skara kept cackling at their inexperienced friend. Boscha could already tell; they weren't doing this for her birthday but for themselves. At first when Amity arrived at a nice looking plaza, she assumed they were going to a fancy restaurant, classy and charming.

But after seeing the neon lights that surrounded the letters of "Bonesborough strip club," Boshca immediately went pale and wanted to go back inside the car before the valet employee could park It.

The security guard nodded silently at Amity as he showed their 3 entry tickets and their drivers licences. The man nodded again, moving aside and letting them inside.

She could already hear the typical club music blasting from the outside of the building, but after opening the door, and revealing the upbeat room, Boscha already wanted to leave. She looked around examining the stage of girl's cat walking down, taunting themselves as men and women threw cash at the girls.

She then looked to the left to see a section of lady's pole dancing in sync in front of a crowd as their audience hollered and threw money. She sighed boringly, shoving her hands into the pockets of her black jeans. Skara immediately rushed to the area where the girls pole danced, grabbing out her wallet.

Amity clicked her tongue and turned to look at Boscha's deadpan face. "here, I bought you this." Amity handed Boscha a ticket that was gold. She read the ticket as it stated it was a special offer and that it had her name on it. Amity winked at her and told Boscha she was going to be with Skara. She tried asking Boscha if he wanted to join them, but she decided she wasn't going to join, and headed to the bar.

She sat on the bar stool, only 2 people being at the bar, and looked up at the menu. Most if it was just alcohol, so she ordered a nice cold beer. She watched the waiter pour her beer, then glanced up at the square digital clock hung on the wall, the read numbers reading 8:45PM. The glass of beer, sliding across to nudge her forearm caught her attention.

She looked up at the waiter and smiled briefly, "thanks for the beer" she took the handle of the glass cup and sipped the only soothing drink at her bar. Boscha was used to having beers every now ans then, especially when she hung out with the girls and they'd have a chat while watching grudby. She was hoping she wouldn't get too drunk, for she would probably be the only sane person to take Amity and Skara back home.

She looked over at her best friends dancing around the stage with giddy smiles. Rolling her eyes, she knew they were already drunk and having a good time. She wished she can have fun with her friends, but she felt like she would burden them and that she'd just be an embarrassment to them. But, she also didn't want to sit at the bar and look somber.

The waiter's name tag said Macao, so Boscha decided to call him by his first name. "Hey Macao" she slides her hand into her pocket and reached for the gold ticket that she received from Amity, "do you know where I can get this special offer?" 

leave a comment if you like it.