Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The curtains in front of her draped slowly, revealing a brunette girl. She laid on her side, her long creamy legs extended to the end of the red lounge chair that she laid on. She wore a really skimpy and revealing lingerie baby-doll dress including white laced stockings. Her busty breasts were plump and perky, her nipples peeking through the sheer material.

Her dark almost black hair framed her seductively, yet angelic face as she bit her bottom lip with hooded eyes. Boscha gaped at the breathtaking view in front of her. She could feel her mouth water. Her pupils enlarged, attracted to the brunette beauty that was 3 feet away from her.

Propping herself up from her laying position, she sat up and stared intently at Boschas eyes, as if tiger eyes were piercing through its prey. She bit the tip of her thumb and watched the girl melt onto the chair. She had never seen such a perfect sight. She was so fierce and determined.

Boscha could feel her legs wobble with the tiny inches of steps she took, seeing her bare feet seep through the red carpet and leaving footprints. Her breasts and hips swayed with her flaunting motion, her teeth still biting lightly on the tip of the thumb. Boscha's breathing became heavy and shaken.

Walking around her chair, the woman smiled sweetly at Boscha, "you definitely look like this is your first time." She played with a few strands of hair. Boscha almost flinched away at her touch, but was soothed when she scratched her scalp gently and tugged nicely at her locks.

"How did you know?" her voice cracked and rasped in need of air, sweat already forming. Every time she would walk around and pass in front of her, Boscha would glimpse at her curvatures and beauty of her body. Her hands twitched, wanting to feel her well sculptured figure.

"you seem nervous" her soft hand reached a grasped Boscha's shoulders, massaging them, "and you're really tense" she chuckled to herself, her laugh being the prettiest sound Boscha had ever heard. She loved the feeling of the girl's fingertips relaxing her muscles and ridding of her stress. She sighed in content, closing her eyes. Was this the special offer? A wonderful massage from a sexy woman?

The said woman stopped her actions, the warmth behind Boschas neck disappearing. She opened her eyes, watching the woman walk around the chair and stand in front of her. Compared to her height, she was 1 foot smaller then herself, but still stood nice and tall. Her palm reached out in front of Boscha as if asking for something.

"ticket please" she asked politely. Boscha nodded slowly, fumbling through her poket for the gold ticket. Taking it out and handing it to her, she read her name on the ticket.

"Boscha" she said. Boschas heart raced at the sound of the beautiful ladys voice saying her own name. she wanted her to saying again and again until her voice tired out. Why was she feeling this way? She was scared of these feelings because she doesn't think she can control herself.

"my name's Willow" she traced her fingertips over Boschas jawline, admiring her features.

"Willow" her lips parted, her voice was husky and low. Willow gasped at the way her name was said, feeling tingly.

"so you came here for your special offer" she walked closer, until their legs met, "here it is birthday girl." Whispering seductively into her ear, she then sat on Boschas lap, her proximity making the birthday girls heart thump harshly against her chest.

She began to squirm at the closeness, hissing out curse words when she felt herself rubbing against the other female. Willow placed her hands on either sides on her cheeks, she looked down at the girl, her blue eyes almost mesmerized the seductress.

"what are you doing?" Boscha asked nervously, taking sharp intakes of air, scared that her breath might reek of beer. The stiffness and stress was back in her muscles, even though she tried to relax, the closeness made it hard.

"I'm giving you a lap dance" she ground her hips, making Boscha hiss again. The muscular woman tried to look down to see what she was doing but only saw her pressed mounds against her own chest, feeling her nipples rub firmly though the white button down shirt she wore. She groaned in satisfaction, all of her touches and her warmth just giving her sincere pleasure.

"oh, shit...don't..." she breathed against the other girl's lips, she flinched at the words. Surprised that someone would tell her to stop, the shorter woman stared questioningly. The woman underneath her panting heavily.

"I guess this is your fist time" she noted out loud, "and when I mean first time, I mean first time someone has touched you like this" Boscha avoided eye contact by rolling her head back to look at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath, she felt lips hover over her exposed neck, nipping at a sensitive scar there, leaving hop open mouthed kisses. She grunted, feeling her lick away at the beads of sweat with her tongue.

"I can't" she choked out, shaking at the touch and the smell Willows hairs tickling her nose. She desired to touch her back, to feel her curves against her own palms, but she knew she couldn't because of the rule that apply, but she also wasn't sure if she wanted to. She looked so and seemed so fragile, as if she were glass that can easily break.

"why are you so scared?" the sexy woman pouted, leaning back putting space between them. Leaning her head back up, she looked at Willow with hesitation. She was scared for sure, but she thinks it could have been something else. Maybe her desires and her selfishness was taking over.

I hope that was spicy enough. 

Should this be 4 or 5 chapters?