Pain | 2

Arriving to the house where your pack lives. You were greeted by soojin she was an omega which wasn't treated like one.

In your pack it felt more like a family where no one is treated as a low class and high class the only exception is of course you the alpha.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Soojin asked while checking your entire body it's her nature afterall. "Yes I am" You say backing away from soojin who nods.

"Yuqi report to soyeon about what happened I need full information on the pack we saw earlier" I demanded while yuqi looks at me with a confused glance.

"How would we k-" I cut yuqi off snarling at her. "Find a way I need to see if she's my mate" You say before walking out of the living room to be followed by miyeon.

Miyeon is a Ultima werewolf who can turn humans into our own which she's prohibited to do unless given the authority by you even if triggered she must control it or the result will be death.

That's just the harsh reality. "Wait Y/N" Miyeon called out. You stopped on your tracks looking at miyeon.

"Yes?" You asked walking towards her. "I'm going to heat soon" miyeon informs you while you furrowed your eyebrows.

"You haven't found your mate?" You asked curious why she's telling you this and not her mate. You both knew that you were far from being her mate.

"About that my mate is kinda in the city" Once she said that you widened your eyes getting goosebumps. It's really rare to get a human mate like REALLY RARE.

"No no it's not what you think she's not a full human" Miyeon continues as you sigh in relief because miyeon going to a heat cycle with a human mate is dangerous the probability of a human mate dying is high.

"Your mate is in the pack right?" You asked she nods her head averting her eyes. "Who's your mate again?" Finally asking she stares at you before saying.

"It's...

Meanwhilee ~Time skip~

"Urgh what the fuck is this headache?" Bora grumbled trying to stand up when the taller of the two immediately goes down the top bunk.

"Unnie!!" Yoohyeon shouts tackling the older girl into a hug. It wasn't usual that yoohyeon would hug bora because first of all 'she's scary' (IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW)

"What the hell?" Bora says pushing yoohyeon away making her pout. "You were unconscious for almost a week already" yoohyeon informs bora who widened her eyes. "What?!" Bora shouted in disbelief.

The others heard their delta shout rushing to yoohyeon and bora's bedroom. "Unnie drink this" Handong quickly gives bora a very weird looking drink it even has raw chopped leaves inside.

"Are you trying to po-" Bora got cut off by handong. "That's medicine for your headache and so that your body will stop aching" Once handong finished explaining bora drank the weird substance inside in a desperate matter.

Bora's body is definitely aching and with the bone crushing headache it's hell and somehow even the younger ones in the pack who haven't had their first shift yet can relate to the girl who's suffering in front of them.

After a few minutes bora was now fully dressed and was given privacy until she leaves the room. Minji worriedly glances at siyeon who bites her lip anxiously.

Minji admits she feels bad for the beta she's about to tell her lover that her mate isn't her. Yoohyeon notices minji was distressed making the younger wrap her arms on the alpha for comfort while siyeon finally stood up still biting her lip to calm herself.

Once siyeon knocks on her lover's door she was greeted by bora with a large smile. "Signiee~" Bora coo as siyeon immediately cries after she got pulled by her lover inside.

Bora furrowed her eyebrows immediately embracing siyeon. "What happened?" Sua asked her gentle voice was supposed to be calming for siyeon instead the younger felt her heart rip into pieces.

"I...we..I" Siyeon tried to explain but she can't her knees starts to tremble as she held onto bora for support.

They both sat on bora's bed with bora teary eyed as well because she felt somehow responsible that her lover was breaking down in front of her thinking it was because she was unconscious for almost a week.

Siyeons' eyes were glowing once she calmed down and bora knew it too well what was about to happen. "A-are you bre- No it can't be" Bora was trying to persuade herself that siyeon would never break up with her.

Siyeon took a deep breath holding bora's face softly both their eyes glowing as tears flow down their eyes.

A painful smile escaped siyeon's lips before nodding her head. "We f-found your....mate a-and it's n-not me" Siyeon managed to say through sobs.

Bora felt paralyze when she heard what came out of siyeon's face once bora processed what her lover just said bora immediately took siyeon's hands holding it desperately.

"N-no it has to be you i-it needs to be you" Bora desperately says hoping to hear siyeon say it's just a joke but instead siyeon lowered her head breaking down once again.

"Please tell me this is a joke" Boras' voice broke her eyes glowing a dark shade of purple meaning the delta was mad and hurt.

"Siyeon please" Boras' voice wavers once again as siyeon kept silent.

While the two were crying the others were just outside the room eavesdropping their conversation.

Gahyeon was crying holding onto dami who was rubbing her back. Minji ran away from their home guilt striking her yoohyeon followed her worried that something bad might happen to their alpha.

While handong takes a deep breath holding back her tears the pack felt the same emotions with the two and that's why the atmosphere in the house is very depressing.

(This literally got me in my feelings:( anyways

Have a nice day everyone🤍)

Your Author
-Mysterious🖤