The Lemon Demon chapter

Theme: Lemon Demon

•💙•

So, I totally forgot to post this and I apologize for that-
But, anyhoo, I love Lemon Demon music. And naturally I've wanted to draw something in regards to that, but I just didn't know what. Then I thought; "Wait...the saiyans but Lemon Demon." Thus, these were created so enjoy.

We have Vegeta as 8th Wonder, mainly because for some reason that just fit to me

We have Vegeta as 8th Wonder, mainly because for some reason that just fit to me. I didn't exactly know what to do for him, since the song is about not really being seen or known, so I thought a sort of blank slate design would look best for him- but I still wanted that like mystery mystical vibe, so I added the misty colours. I took the line of "I have hands, and I have feet" as a clear indicator that I should do something with that, so I just gave him his gloves and boots.

I thought Raditz would fit best for Cabinet Man, I don't really know why but it just reminded me of him. For his design I wanted to make his colours look like one of those old retro like arcade machines with the really dark bases and the bright accent colours. Other than that he's just made of wires with two screens, one for his head and one for his heart. (Both projecting in green, because that's important-)

For Nappa I chose the song Modify, mainly because I had a thought process that I laughed at for a good ten minutes: "Everyday I work a depressing 9-5 job to come home to my silly little arcade-machine-man and slowly die inside." So that's what Inspired his design, plus the whole mix n match thing. I wanted him to look honestly the most intimidating but be the most friendly out of all three. Also, try to spot all the pride flags I put in his design because everytime I draw this man I just make him an advocate of the LGBTQ+ which is very poggers of me.

•💙•

Anyways, these were really really fun to draw! If you want to draw these guys, uh, go ahead!

(I'm also probably going to be writing a oneshot about these because I can-)