The Wedding

2 YEARS LATER

Esme walks around me in awe of my dress. I look over to see Crew singing his favorite song to Cassandra. I smile at my little boy. Ever since I had him, my life has been different. I no longer act as childish as I used to but every once and a while my old self pops out. "I think I'm going to cry." Esme says. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry too." I tell her with a soft smile. She got married to Quinn last year. It was such a beautiful wedding. As her MOH I did everything in my power to make it the best day of her life. Her pregnancy belly makes her dress look even more pretty. She's about a month away from her due date and she looks ready to pop.

She is having a little girl and they plan to name her Sienna. The door opens to my wedding planner. "Its time." She says with a smile on her face. Cassandra walks out and I see her connect arms with Cameron. Then Daisy walks out and connects arms with Prescott. Seth and my friend Jasmine walk together. Then Quinn walks out with my cousin Summer. Lastly Esme walks out and connects arms with Fraser. Daisy and Prescott's two year old Penelope walks out and spreads the flowers.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran starts playing and I walk out from the room. Eli smiles at me. "It's time baby sister." I smile and we start walking. My eyes meet Logans and I watch as tears fall down his face. My eyes never leave his until we reach the point where my brother gives me off. He kisses my forehead and I walk up the stairs. We take hands and he whispers to me. "You look gorgeous my love." I just want to kiss him but I fight the urge. "You look handsome." I mouth back. Everyone takes a seat and the priest starts talking. He goes on and on as I look into his eyes.

"Logan, do you take Anastasia to be your wife, to live together in the sacred covenant in marriage. To love her, comfort her, honer her and keep her in both sickness and in health and forsaking all others to be faithful to her as long as you both shall live." He looks right into my eyes as he says "I Do." The priest looks at me and repeats the same thing. "Anastasia, do you take Logan to be your husband, to live together in the sacred covenant in marriage. To love him, comfort him, honer him and keep him in both sickness and in health and forsaking all others to be faithful to him as long as you both shall live." I smile at Logan and say "I Do."

"Now I never know when to say the but I'm just gonna get it over with. Is there anyone who waited to the very last possible second to object the marriage of Anastasia and Logan?" I turn around and give a death glare to everyone making everybody laugh. Then I smile and turn back around.

He starts to repeat some bible verses but all of my focus is on Logan. Logan starts off with his vows. "I Logan take you Anastasia to be my wife to have and to hold in this day forward for better for worse for richer for pourer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish until we are parted by death." Next Is my turn and I repeat those words. "I Anastasia take you Logan to be my husband to have and to hold in this day forward for better for worse for richer for pourer in sickness and in health to love and to cherish  until we are parted by death." I feel tears flow from my eyes softly as do his. I watch Crew jump out of Esme's hands and runs to my leg. Everyone laughs and I pick him up. "I love you mommy daddy." He says looking at both of us. I kiss his cheek. Logan runs his hand on Crews cheek. "We love you baby boy." He giggles and stays on my hip. Esme comes to take him and he tells her no. So I put him down and we decide that he can stand in front of us. one of his baby hands is grabbed onto my dress and the other on Logans pants. We exchange rings with smiles on both of our faces.

All I hear is I pronounce you to be when Logan brings me in his arms and kisses me. It's better than any of the kisses w have ever shared. This kiss is only the start of all the kisses ahead of us. He pulls away and gives me one last kiss making everyone laugh. "My turn!" I hear a sweet voice call from beneath us. Logan picks him up and we both kiss he cheeks making Crew giggle.

Everything is exactly how is should be.