Turn, Turn, Turn

"Now back the hell up! Over there! Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane," Coulson ordered. "I didn't set this new course. I swear!" My jaw set. They thought May had done this. "Don't lie to me!" Coulson shouted. "Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for god's sake!" Fitz exclaimed.

 "How is this happening then?" Skye demanded. "H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics, take us anywhere they want. Let me check the instrument panel, and I'll be able--" May started. "No way!" Fitz shouted. "You're not going anywhere till you explain what--" Coulson started. "It's not me!" May barked.

 "Why do you have an encrypted hard line?" Coulson demanded. "And try to shoot me when we found it?" Fitz added. "Let's take a breath, huh?" May suggested. "Let's not!" Coulson shouted. "It was a dedicated channel...to Director Fury. That's the truth," May admitted.

"Director Fury? I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks," Coulson snapped. "You were reporting to him?" Skye asked. "That's all I can tell you," May said. "Oh, just come out with it!" Fitz shouted. "That's all you can tell us?!" Coulson demanded.

"I'm under orders! Fury will tell you," May said. "What, was this an order? To shoot me in the bloody head?" Fitz asked, pointing at the bullet holes. "Hold on. We're not headed to Fury anymore," Coulson said. "I don't know where we're headed. And I can't get to Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line!" May shouted. "Skye told me to!" Fitz defended.

"Someone was talking to the Clairvoyant, the real Clairvoyant," Skye said. "You were in the wall, Fitz. You want to explain why you were tampering with the plane's sat cable?" May snapped. "Sure, because that's relevant! Don't try and turn this around on me!" Fitz shouted. "Fitz," Coulson said firmly. "I was trying to speak to Simmons at the Hub," he admitted.

"And you needed an encrypted line? What's so secret that you--" Coulson asked. "Well, you tell me! Simmons and I know that you and Asya have been whispering, keeping things from us, about the drug that saved your lives! Simmons is just trying to figure out how the whole thing works!" Fitz shouted. "Fitz. Who is she talking to?" They continued to throw accusations around, especially at May. I heard an ICER discharge, then someone pound up the stairs. I whipped around, only to wake up in the Cage.

I jolted my arms, finding out they were in cuffs. "Coulson said you two are informants. Want to elaborate on that?" Ward asked, looking at us from the chair he was in. "No, I don't. Asya, what are you doing in here?" May asked, looking at me as we sat up. "Apparently, I'm an informant," I said bluntly, peeved. "I deserve to know," Ward claimed.

"Don't start with that. We do our jobs. End of story. I can't tell you any more until Fury gives me the go-ahead," May said, letting out a small groan and shaking her head. "You're good. I mean, I always knew you were good. But, man...playing us this whole time, conning me, Coulson. Roping Asya in," Ward said. "I wasn't playing anyone. I had your backs. We both did," May snapped. "And reported on us behind them. You know, you always said to keep my emotions in check. But this is some next-level--" Ward started. "And you should have listened. You killed a man in cold blood, let your emotions get the best of you," May snapped.

"It was to protect our team from a monster!" Ward shouted. "It was to protect her! Which would be okay if you hadn't shot the wrong guy," May snapped. The door creaked open, revealing Coulson. "Fitz repaired your direct line. If you have the ability to make this right, for both you and Asya, now's the time, 'cause you can't make it worse," He undid our cuffs, knowing we needed all hands on deck.

-

"Sir, what is going on?" Ward asked as we entered the room. "A whole lot," Garrett replied. "Who is shooting at us?" Ward demanded. "Come here, let me catch you up," the glass started shattering, and we all dove for cover. "Goddamn it! Can we not go one day without someone shooting at us?" I asked, crouching behind the console in the briefing room.