17

"Y/n please say your safe in here." I heard Draco pounding on the door. "If you don't open this door in 5 seconds I am gonna break it down." I shot up when he got to one I unlocked the door and opened it and he fell on the floor. "Why didn't you sleep in our room?"

"I was pissed and I couldn't look at our wedding pictures."

"Could've left a note."

"Could've should've would've."

"Are you going to get ready for the dance."

"What time is it."

"It's 3 the dance starts at 5."

"I guess." I sat on the floor by a mirror and started to put on my makeup. It was a simple look light and natural. Then I followed it up with my hair I curled it then put it in a low elegant bun. My dress had a built in bra so I put on a black thong then my dress and heels my dress looked like

 My dress had a built in bra so I put on a black thong then my dress and heels my dress looked  like

"Looking good Malfoy

"Looking good Malfoy." Draco said while looking me up and down. He was wearing a nice black suit the appeared to be freshly tailored. I put on some of my good expensive perfume and walked out of my room leaving Draco in it. I saw the twins waiting for me in the common room.

"Fred George pleasure to see you I have a little favor to ask of you."

"Yeah." They replied at the same time.

"I don't care what you have to do but make Draco jealous." Fred pulled me into a hug just as he saw Draco he kissed the top on my head.

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you Freddie."

"Okay Fred she's my date let's go y/n" Draco said with annoyance in his voice. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around my hip. I shook him off and walked by him. "What's wrong y/n."

"You."

"What"

"You only touch me when other guys look at me."