chapter one

a/n
hey, i've never published a story, so I hope you enjoy!! we will be figuring out my writing style along the way i guess :)
_______________________________
harry pov

"Are you scared, Harry?"

"No, of course not!" That was a lie, obviously. I just didn't want Louis to know that he was right. I've never sat through a scary movie without hiding my face in Louis' shoulder - not like that, of course. We're just friends, have been for 11 years.

But anyway, back to the fact that I'm watching a movie I absolutely hate.

Louis and I made a bet, that I could sit through a whole scary movie without looking away.

At this current moment, I have no idea why I agreed to this. There's no way I'm getting through this whole movie without screaming.

Suddenly, Louis started laughing - hysterically might I add

"What?" I asked him, egger for an excuse to look away from the tv.

"This...is the easiest...50... bucks... I've ever...made" Louis said between wheezes.

"Omg Louis shut up, it's not over yet," although we both knew it was.

"Harry, let's shut it off. I don't like seeing you like this."

"No. It was your idea, and I'm not giving you 50 dollars anyway." The comment he just made was weird, we say stuff like that to each other all the time, but it felt oddly real. It didn't feel like he was joking this time.

"Suit yourself," Louis said smugly, right back to his normal self.

Just then, the girl - who was supposed to be dead - jumped out of the coat closet. It was so unexpected, that reflexively I screamed and hid my face in Louis chest.

Upon realizing what I had done, I quickly pulled my head away, only to see Louis looking down at me, smiling.

"I won." He declared.

"What a surprise," I said under my breath, resulting in a chuckle from him.

"Wanna go to the cafe?" Louis asked me.

"Lou, it's 10:30 pm," I responded

"Holy shit, what? Where did the whole night go?" He exclaimed.

"In that godforsaken movie of yours!"

Louis looked at me, and by no surprise got up and went to my room. It was pretty much an unspoken rule, if it gets to late we spend the night at one another's houses.

"I put your toothbrush under the sink!" I called after him, following him into my room.

"Thanks haz!" He said as I walked in on him putting one of my sweatshirts on.

He smiled at me, pulling the green crewneck over his head, revealing the Obsession logo on the front

"You never wear this anymore, can't I just have it? I'm the only one that ever wears this sweater."

"Then what will you wear when you spend the night?"

~~~

Hey, so sorry for the short chapter, I'm still trying to figure everything out with the story :)
Thanks so much for reading though!!

Also 100% inspired by soin1d 

This entire story and all my writing is inspired by her :)

Also, I just wanna say I might continue to edit this first chapter as it's short, but you never really know :)