2.

Meanwhile, The Master had made his way into the White House as the new fiancé of the President's daughter.
"Father this is Harold Saxon. My fiancé."
The Master pulled out his gun and ordered everybody to the ground in horror.
"On the ground!"
Everybody dropped to the ground instantly as the Master laughed.

The Doctor, Rose and Captain Jack heard screams as the White House was taken hostage by The Master.
"Doctor! The Master!" Jack shouted as the three of them headed to the barricades outside the White House by the Police.

"Bye bye!" The Master said sarcastically as he put the entire city of New York under his spell.
"You will worship you're Master!" He laughed Manically.
"The entire city is gone!" The Doctor said as Jack and Rose looked at him in fear.
"How?!"
"The Master..he did something to the people..there's no human left except for you two.."
"We can't get in!" Jack said as he tried to pull open the door to the White House.
"We can use the Tardis to get in!" Rose said
"We can't use the Tardis..this is a fix point in time now!" The Doctor shouted. "We have to find a way in ourselves."

The Doctor walked over slowly to the door as he shut his eyes and tried to make contact with the Master using Time Lord telepathy.
The Master sensed the communication with the Doctor and let out a grin as he closed his eyes. "Oh Doctor. I'm so glad you could make the end of the world."
"Master, Please..Don't do this.." the two of them communicated with eachover minds.
"Oh Doctor, you should have seen them.."
"Seen who? Who!"
"Never mind.." He smiled with joy.
"Let me in..Please..I can help you.."
"What? So you are your little human pets can save the day and for you to tell me I can change and be a better person just like you?"
"Master! Listen to me!"
"No Doctor. You listen to me. It's time the Master had his day!"