CHAPTER 2

Taehyung look for the last time, at his husband lifeless body. He stroke his blond hair, hes so cold.
Taehyung wanted to see him smile once again. But he knew that cannot happened. Because his husband was dead. And he die because he was carelessness.

His husband, once said that dont drive while you have alcohol in your system. But he didnt listen. Now his life is gone. What will he will tell there son. They where just suppose to be enjoying their 6 anniversary. They suppose to be happy. But why it ends on a tragedy.

"I'm sorry sir, but we have to take your husband to the morgue" said the nurse.

"Nooo, dont please. Hes gonna breath soon. We have just to wait." Said taehyung that look like a mad man.

"Im sorry sir. But your husband is 2 hour dead" said the nurse.

"But we have to wait until, 24 hours" he said. As he hold those cold hands of his husband.

"Dont worry, sir the embalbing wont start after 24 hours. But we have to deliver him to the morque. Pick him" the nurse said to the two stuff that have a metal bed. The two staff where going to carry his husband.

"Noooo" taehyung shouted. He pushes aside one of the man. Taehyung starts shouting. The nurse knew that the man cant move on because of the dead of his husband. So he bring a syring. She stab it to taehyung's arms. Then he slowly become tired. The stuff put him to the chair. Then they took his husband away.

He will so heartbroken when he woke up.

*******

Seokjin camehome so tired. He have to take overtime because they arent so many buying fish. He put his large basin in their small kitchen.

Jungkook came to their made room. He make his Nayun sleep.

"Hey! Love. Your here. Sit in the chair, i will get you food" said jungkook.

"Thankyou love" he said with a smile. Jungkook place a kiss on his husband temple. Seokjin smile

"Wait hear, i cook a little rice and seeweed soup" he said.

"Is Nayun asleep? Did she eat?" Ask Seokjin.

"Yes, he already eaten." Reply jungkook with a small plate of rice and a cup of the seaweed soup. He lay it on the table.

"Thank you, love" said seokjin as he started to eat.

Jungkook smile at his husband. "Im so lucky yo have a husband who is beautiful, lovable and so hardworking. But im sorry i cant give you a better life you deserve" said jungkook. Seokjin hold jungkook hands.

"I dont need a wonderful life, the only thing i need is right here. With you and with our little Nayun. You two complete me" said Seokjin. He pull seokjin into a hug.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more" said seokjin as he initiate the kiss.

*******

The two didnt know that theres a car not to far from their home. They use a telescope to see a certain someone.

He look first to the photo.

Then he look at the man in front of there eyes

He dial something on his phone " we found him"