ch. 1

I stepped out of  flourish and botts with my  new books for my  fifth year at Hogwarts.I started to walk towards where I knew my  new step sister was. Over the summer your  mum decided to marry Mr. Parkinson when they meet in Italy on business with the ministry. you never had anything against Mr. Parkinson... it was just his daughter.

 Pansy Parkinson was also going into fifth year and disliked you as much as you disliked her. She was awful to me every chance she got she would always insult the fact that you were ugly or  weak. you was weak you don't know how  you were like this your mother is strong and you were  just weak.

you finally found her over with this blonde boy and this short women. you tried to get Pansys attention  so we could leave but she was only staring longingly and was listening to everything this blonde boy said like it was a prophecy. 

you internally rolled my eyes and decided to walk over to your idiot step sister, "Pansy we have to be have by two its 1:45" you said annoyed.

"shut up Liliana I was only saying hello to the Malfoys" she said still not looking away from this mysterious blonde boy.

The women stepped towards me and introduced herself "hello y name is Narcissa Malfoy and this is my son Draco", you curtly nodded my head and replied "Im Liliana Vector nice to meet you".

you turned back to pansy and glared at her. "I'm sorry to leave in the middle of a conversation but we must be headed home" she said looking at you angrily.

We walked towards were the portkey that was at the end of all the shops and you looked back to see the blonde glaring at me with his pirceing grey eyes.

"What is wrong with you, how could you be so rude to them." She practically screamed " That would be my future mother in law I am going to marry Draco and you will NOT ruin it for me"

"you mean the blonde boy who would barley look at you" you scoffed

"No we are in love he just will not tell me it yet" She began " we went to the yule ball last year together and it was magical. Drakie is not the best dancer though he kept pushing me off him. I know he loves me back and one day we're going to be together".

you laughed in your mind at a boy rejecting your horrid step sister. "Maybe you should propose to him" you sarcastically replied. Pansy scoffed and continued to look dreamily at the ground probably dreaming of this mysterious blonde.

"come on were here" you said while handing the book out to pansy to grab onto. arrived at Parkinson manor with her and hurried inside with your new items. 

While laying on your bed reading your new books for school your mind wandered to this mysterious boy. He had his platinum hair falling down into  his beautiful grey eyes. He was very tall compared to you, you were only 5,1. You could not lie to yourself he was very attractive and you loved the way his eyes started at you with anger.

You quickly disregard these thoughts though, Pansy would kill me and plus its not like he would ever think I was attractive.

You had simple brown hair and sky blue eyes. You were skinny but had noticeable curves, nothing compared to pansy you thought. Pansy athough having a pug face had round full breasts and a curvy figure. 

You laughed to yourself for thinking about both of them and decided to go to bed early for the Hogwarts express tomorrow.

a/n

Hey this is my first book and Don't worry the beginning is just a little slow trust me its will get better anyways give me some feedback.