ch. 3

" what were you doing with Diggory" he seethed while glaring into my eyes

"n-nothing" I stuttered out. omg Im so dumb I can't believe I made him mad on the first night, omg harry was right. I tried to calm myself down and looked back into his eyes.

"don't talk to him again" he scoffed "fucking slut throwing herself at anyone".

"what are you talking about?"

"my little slut wants to play around now does she such a pretty girl though" he said while tracing my face with his finger. "get on your knees pretty girl" he returned to his glare and shoved me to the ground.

I looked at him and felt myself getting aroused by him slowly. "Is my pretty girl wet?"

I stared into his eyes staying still watching his play with my lips. "unbuckle my belt slut" he said while smirking at me. I moved my hands to his belt and started to unbuckle it. I unzipped his pants and stared into his eyes. I was so wet and I wanted him make him happy. I moved to grab his growing erection, "oh merlin" I gasped taken away by the size of him. he laughed and pulled it out and started to stroke it. "come on baby be a good girl and let my fuck you mouth" he said while looking at me.

I started to lick the tip and moved my way down taking all of him in my mouth. "make me cum like the good little slut you are" he whispered. I started to move my head faster and I was rewarded by him moaning and cussing to encourage me. He started to twitch in my mouth and his cum came down into my mouth, "swallow baby" he said panting trying to catch his breath.

I swallowed his cum  and smiled back up him looking for his approval . he started to laugh, why is he laughing? he's laughing like  fucking manic. "you dumb whore I knew you would suck my dick you fucking slut" he scoffed "stay away from Diggory whore or ill fucking kill him and than come for you"

I watched him walk away from me.  omg I'm a virgin wtf did I just do, pansy is going to kill me I screamed to myself . 

I started to cry I can't believe I just let him use me, so dumb and weak can't even take care of herself.

I realized I had to still get back to my dorm so I made my self look presentable and hurried with the last group of Hufflepuffs to the dorms. A seventh year spoke the password to the portrait "honeysuckles" he said clearly. I walked over to the bulletin and it said I would be rooming with a girl named Jada Lockwood. oh well I hope she Is nice I thought to my self. 

I looked over to the couch area and saw Cedric talking to his friends, I smiled to myself at the sight of him but I quickly stopped myself thinking back to what Draco said. I felt my eyes water again so I walked up the steps to my dorm.

I open the door to see a blonde girl blasting music dancing in he bra. "ummm hello" I say trying to sound friendly, "OMG heyyy, I heard you were new hi my name is Jada and I already know you from they sorting so glad your a Hufflepuff" she said talking very fast 

"yeah its great to meet you" I said, " sorry for the noise I was just about to check in for the night anyway great to meet you!" she said while putting on her pjs. I walked over to my bed and grabbed my pjs and a towel to take a quick shower. I came back and she was asleep and snoring, lord I thought to myself its going to be an interesting year.

I grabbed one of my favorite muggle books the count of monte Cristo and mumble lumos with my wand and began to read. I had a lot of muggle books besides me being a pureblood and part of the screed  28 along with The Parkinson's. I always had to hide my books from my mother and now my new step father and sister. I sighed to myself muggle books are better anyways they are quite creative without magic.

I continued to read for a bit and decided to rest. I closed my eyes and the first thing I saw were those beautiful grey eyes.

A/N

please comment on this they help my write better anyways hope y'all enjoy