ch. 4

I woke up early so I decided to head down to the great hall to eat than hopefully go to the library for a few minutes. I walked down to the end of the Hufflepuff table and began to eat my toast while reading my timetable

I had potions, DADA, charms, transfiguration, muggle study's, astronomy, and herbology. Im glad I picked such good classes at Durmstrang.

I looked around the great Hall and saw Draco across from me at the Slytherin table with Pansy, I scoffed to myself how could he dare call me a slut when he does those things with me and goes with another girl especially my step sister. I rolled my eyes at the sight and decided to go to the library since I only had Two classes later this after noon. 

I headed down to the library and saw none other than Cedric his face lit up when he saw me, he said goodbye to his friends and jogged over to me. 

"hey lily you look great today" he said once again with his beautiful smile. 

"thank you Cedric" I replied shyly and looked down at my feet to hide my red face.

"where were you going so early in the morning" he asked, "I was just headed to the library" you replied

"may I join you" he asked and I nodded quickly 

We got our books from the library and headed to the court yard to read in peace. I choose a book  on different magical flowers and he chose on on Quidditch. We sat and read in a comfortable silence but out of the corner of my eye I saw the blonde looking over to me and him.

Draco pov

I was furious how could she talk to him after what I told her. I could not stop thinking about her ever since last night, I did not mean for her to go and suck my dick I just want her to know she was not allowed to talk to Diggory.

I guess you could say she was pretty she had long dark brown hair and shy blue eyes, Her lips were full and looked so pretty sucking me off. I had to get her back with me I thought still in anger with her.

I watched her for a few minutes and saw her reading, she looked nice today she had had her hair worn in curls today and even put on a bit of eyeliner. She bit her beautiful lips while thinking and I thought back to last night.

She looked up and me in lust and she listened to me, I always loved that. my pretty girl looked she pleased with her self when she was finished with me, I had to get away from her because she looked to innocent to hurt.

I already had pansy for my need but she was so unbearable, she adored me and was just so boring. She had a nice body I will admit but she could not compare to Liliana. I scoffed to myself for wasting my time on such a slut.

I was lost In my thoughts so I did not even notice that Diggory had left and she was still sitting there reading. I quickly walked over to her wanting to hear her lovely voice again.

"what are you reading" I said in a harsher tone than I intended to use with her. She looked up at me and said " magical components in flowers and how to use them" she said while looking me up and down "what are you doing here Draco?"

"because I noticed my pretty slut decided to go and disobey my and you know what happens to sluts that do that?" I said taunting her "they get punished by me" I grinned evily

Liliana pov

I looked up at him scared waiting for him to say what my punishment was but I was being dragged to god knows where with him. I was pulled inside and empty classroom  and he quickly licked his lips and pulled them down to mine.

His soft lips aggressively pushed his tongue into my mouth and started to push me up against a wall.

"you taste so good baby" he said into my neck and than continued to suck on it. I moaned while he did this and he noticed and smirked into his work.

He brought his hand down to my thighs and moved them up into my skirt. playing with the hem of my underwear I moved around eager for his touch. "be patient pretty girl or I might take back forgiving you for being so bad to me" he spoke while looking into my eyes.

I bit my lip to hold me back from moaning at him playing with my clit while still having my panties on. He took them down to my thighs and ripped them off and continued rubbing my clit. I let out small moans and gasps from the sudden feeling, He licked his lip and plunged his finger inside of me and started to finger me while rubbing my clit.

I could almost not take it any longer  and felt my orgasm building up, I started to moan even louder hoping he would go faster. His fingers suddenly started hitting my g-spot over and over again, I lost all control and came all over his fingers.Panting I looked up at him to see him looking at me with no emotion.  

"fix yourself up you look like a whore" he scoffed before throwing my torn thong at me and leaving me in shock.

A/N 

Heyyyy I hoped you liked the Draco perceptive lmk.