Chapter 3

Ziba (pov)

As the day went on myself and Bri enjoy the warm sun sine and took a lovely walk around the boardwalk, Suddenly Bri got a call from her boss telling her she needs to come in to cover for one of her co-workers that called in sick. " Well this was an interesting and fun day Ziba. We should hang out more feels like forever the next time I got to see you " said, Bri." Your right about that it does feels like forever sometimes but anyways go make that money girl I'll call Zack to pick me up I said."

After Bri left, I called up Zack to pick me up from the parking lot outside the boardwalk knowing Zack probably take his sweet time before coming to pick me up. I sat down at the nearest bench and thought about what occurred at the restaurant. " just can't seems to keep my mine of them its like I'm drawn to them like a magnet and a part of me just hopes to see them again" I was so lost into my thoughts and I haven't even see Zack pull up and roar his engine. I snapped out of it as soon as I heard Zack yelled from his car window. " Hey I don't have all day here got places to be and people to see hurry up get in Zack yelled. " I hopped in taking my sweet time just to irritate him a little more I got a nice deadly glare from Zack and we took off. The part that sucks the most was we ended up in traffic , man I hate rush hours. To kill the time I turn my face to Zack and said, " Well this just sucks any chance you heard from dad lately I haven't heard from him in a week."

Zack respond and said, " Its you fault why we're in traffic and no I haven't neither me or Adam heard from him yet ,but I'm sure he's just fine." Zack comforting expression told me not to over think and worry too much. If only I was more like him care free, panic was my middle name. We finally got out of traffic after a whole hour of waiting and made it home. I walk to the kitchen making a quick dinner for me and both my brothers sense my mother wasn't here I'm the official cook until she comes back. I don't know when that will be. After I made my famous pasta and sauce also with some fried chicken my favorites. I set the plates out on the kitchen counter and told the boys the food is ready and Zack running down from upstairs, while Adam just came in the house from work. I got a mouth full of mumbles saying thank you from them. I gave them a big smile and just walked up to my room collapsed on my bed. I was a bit too tired to eat plus my thoughts were elsewhere. I give myself enough strength to hop off the bed and go to the closeted pick up my pajamas , put them on. As I was walking back to my bed and laid my head on my pillow I couldn't stop myself from overwhelmingly thoughts. I just can't seems to get this sad feeling from not being with them I'am kidding myself guys like Colton and Nate never would be interested in the girl like me those kind of guys go for models like the ones in it Vanity Fair magazines not girls like me. After fighting with my conscious thoughts I drifted off to sleep.

I'm back hope you like that little chapter I just wrote up love So Sorry for the long wait.

(ಥ_ಥ) forgive me loves

Vote & Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯