Chapter 2

******* Love, Hate, Freedom******

******* Chapter 2 *******

Colton ( pov )

I never seen anything so beautiful & innocent in my life. She had beautiful carmel skin and so exotic with her beautiful long curly hair. I just wanted to claim her right then and there. I looked to my right and saw my brother Nate to mine link him.

Nathan ( pov )

Man she was the most gorgeous thing in the world couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I couldn't believe this precious beauty is our mate. Thoes curves of her's where to die for and I can magine myself running my hand through those beautiful long curls of her's. I feel like the luckys man in the world just looking at her. Colton look towards me.

"Nate shes human" Colton, said though minked to Nathan. I just nodded my head understanding. It's rare for a werewolf to have a human mate. When we mark her, She won't turn into a werewolf but she'll have the supernatural powers of a werewolf like speed ,strength and hearing.

"Excuse me your kind of in our way" Our my mate, said with annoyed expression.

Wow her voice sound so beautiful it was like music to my ears. I looked down at my mate to reply,But Colton beat me to it.

"What's your name love" Colton, said with a smirk that would make girls fall to there knees. "Its Ziba if you don't mine me & my friend would like to leave now, So move " Ziba, said with a bored and annoyed expression.

Damn even when she rube its sexy I thought to myself. "No need to be feisty beautiful I'm Nathan and this is my brother Colton" I ,said with a kind smile. "And where might you and your friend be from do you guys live around here", I asked her.

She look up at us with thoes lovely brown eyes with a wicked smile and said, " We don't give our information out to strangers, So may you and your brother be so kind and get out of our so we can go."

I outta hand it to her she's a lot feister than I thought to myself. I minked Colton & told him we should let her go for now. He replied with annoyance and said, "Find for now."My wolf won't be happy about leaving her alone without us around, But me and Colton have to be patient with her. I reply back to her and said, "As you wish love we hope to see you soon" I winked to with a grin.

We both watch her and little friend leave the diner and drive off. My wolf & Colton already howling inside are heads wanted our mate, But we have to be patient & wait for the right time to have her to our selfs.

       ● That's was chapter 2 beauties  ●

◆◇ Please ◆◇

◆◇ Vote ◆◇

◆◇ Comment ◇◆