Chapter 7

IM AM SO SORRY FOR ALL WHO HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I AM NOT THE AUTHOR, I AM JUST HERE TO BRING THE FACE IF THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION TO WATTPAD!!!

I don't usually let you guys read the original author's note but here is a detailed explanation from the author:

A/N: I've been probably the worst updater out there... please forgive me for that. But I'm back now, and I am going to try and finish this story by next year. If you are impatient (you have a very good reason to be), then just check up on the story next year and it should be close to complete. I've made an outline of where I want this story to go, and I will work on it whenever I can.

Story time, then. I made a one-year commitment to a solo ballet performance that I spent more than 8 hours practicing every week. Between that and my school, it was really hard for me to find time to do just about anything. Now, that's done and out of the way, and I am managing school quite well.

That is why, I've decided I am coming back for good and finishing the story that I started.

So, here's the next chapter that you guys were waiting so patiently for. Thanks for the continued support. You guys are the best. (:

Percy's POV

I already know that Annabeth Chase is stubborn. I never expected her to be this stubborn.

I decide I should just focus on swimming for a few days and clear my mind out; especially after what happened at my house. A small smile forms on my lips as I remember it, and before I know it, I'm walking to school with a stupid grin on my face.

I couldn't get enough of the image of her in my clothes.

It was yesterday that I realized Annabeth wasn't too bad at all. She's insanely smart, athletic, and no doubt has beautiful features. My mind goes back to our kiss and I sigh.

She made it clear she has no feelings for me, whatsoever, I think sourly. I decide it will take a few weeks for me to change that.

I walk down the familiar hallways of my school and see Jason and Grover waiting by my locker. I smirk when I see Piper standing by Jason, her hand tightly clasped in his. However, I'm surprised to see Annabeth, standing next to Piper, talking animatedly to Grover.

A grin unconsciously makes its way onto my face as I walk towards them.

"Hey, guys." I say, opening my locker and putting a few things in it.

"Hey, man." Grover replies, grinning. "Your friend here is a freaking genius. Did you know that?" He says, shaking his head in amazement.

I look over at Annabeth, who is blushing slightly, but smirking at me.

"I think he knows that now." She says casually, her smirk growing. I chuckle and role my eyes.

"First impressing my mom, and now my friends? Man, you must really want a piece of this." I joke, laughing along with the other three as she sticks her tongue out at me. I don't know when we started to get along, but I realize I really enjoy this side of her.

"Wait, are you guys going to th-"

"Hey, Percy!" I'm interrupted by none other than Drew, who saunters up to me and smiles. I smile back uneasily, taking a glance at Annabeth, who's eyes are close to impossible to read at the moment.

"Hey, Drew. What's up?" I ask, not bothering to look her in the eye, but instead looking at my phone. She clears her throat before continuing.

"I don't exactly understand the Spanish homework, and I have a test on it second period. Do you think we could ditch first period and study?" She asks, a small pout on her face. I resist the urge to roll my eyes and I look straight at Annabeth, who's biting her lip and looking at the ground. A small smile appears on my face for what seems like the millionth time that day.