Fifteen || Keith's POV

I glanced down and noticed Lance's hospital gown was wide open. Flustered, I hopped down and stood behind him. "Babe, what cha doin'?" Lance had turned his head to see me staring at his exposed back.

I reached forward to grab his oversized hospital gown. Having missed Lance, I stepped into the hospital gown. I covered Lance's exposed body with my own.

Talk about protective.

He chuckled as I buttoned the back from the inside. I turned around and jumped onto his back, like a piggyback. My arms slunk around his neck and my thighs firmly held me up.

My jaw rested on his shoulder. "Lance, you should go put on these clothes" Hunk said, handing Lance the bag. I chuckled as Lance smiled and grabbed the bag from Hunk.

Lance walked towards the room's bathroom, still carrying me. He giggled and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. He shut the door as I plopped down from his back.

I unbuttoned the fabric in front of me and slipped out. I started to explore the small bathroom as Lance took off the hospital gown. I opened the bag and laid the clothes out on the counter for him.

"Hey Keith?" I looked behind me through the mirror to see Lance wearing red, silk boxer briefs with lace lining at the top. I was flustered, I mean sure I've been dating the guy for what, eight months now? What did I expect?

"Y-Yeah?" I stuttered staring at him through the mirror. "Can I stay at your place for a bit?" Lance rubbed his neck, indicating he wasn't sure how I would answer.

"How long have we been dating." I said firmly. "Um eight months, why?" Lance answered nervously. "How often do I bring you back to my house." I asked with the same tone. "At least four times a week" he chuckled.

I turned around and cupped his face with my hands, staring right into his beautiful crystal blue eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows. I pulled my hands off and placed his hands on my hips.

My fingers traced his collar bone over to the leaf shaped necklace, I grasped my own gently. I connected them, and furrowed my eyebrows.

I placed a gentle kiss on his lips, my hands resting on his neck. He deepened the kiss slightly and gasped for air. "Of course you idiot." I whispered, burying my face into the Cuban boy's shoulder, as I melted into his embrace.

"Now get dressed" I gave him a short kiss on the side of his neck and chuckled. I leaned over the sink as Lance began to pull on the blue shirt.

"Oh my god." he gasped, I looked up at him and smiled. "It looks better than I thought it would," I smirked.

He playfully rolled his eyes and pulled on the leggings. In the crotch area the leggings had a white box that read "NO NO SQUARE" Lance giggled at that.

I had turned around while chuckling. As I stared in the mirror, I felt warm hands on my hips. A warm blush overpowered my poker face. "Hi" he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Hi handsome" I whispered back, wrapping his arms around my waist. His head rested on my shoulder, which I then leaned my head on. We stepped out of the bathroom, in our unusual hug.

"Thank you for everything Allura" I said with a smile on my face. "It's no problem Keith." she smiled back then looked at Lance with her eyebrows raised. "Be careful, and no more bookshelves." she sounded serious.

I felt Lance nod slightly. "Hey Hunk do you want us to drop you off at yours? Lance is gonna be staying with me for a bit and we're gonna go get some of his stuff." I looked over at Hunk, visibly happier now that Lance was there.

"I feel like the two of you should spend some time alone together, so yes please. I would appreciate the ride home. Also, based on how clingy you guys are being can I drive and you guys cling to each other in the back?"

We both nodded. Lance turned his head and pressed his soft lips against my pale cheek. "I love you, mullet" he whispered into my cheek. We both chuckled. "Love you too, sharpshooter" I replied in a hushed tone.

I turned around to face Lance and then hopped up into his arms, my head on his shoulder. He held me up by the butt as my arms and legs dangled behind him.

He chuckled at my laziness and followed Hunk to the car. When Lance was getting into the car he didn't even bother to put me down. He just sat down and my legs bent beside him.

Hunk didn't go straight to his house, so he could give us some cuddle time. We soon reached Hunk's house where we said goodbye and moved to the front seat.