Viagra Prank 

"Hey y'all welcome back to my channel. So as you can see by the title today I'll be putting viagra in my boyfriends drink" Yn whispered to her camera

"So guys I'm in the bathroom right now I think August is in the living room" Yn giggles

"Okay so I have the pills right here" Yn showed the blue pills to the camera.

"Y'all I don't know how I'm gonna give it to him though. Like if I just be like here drunk this he gonna know I did something."

"Okay so guys let's go to the kitchen" Yn whispers as she leaves the bathroom.

Yn next set the camera on the counter while she crushed the pill up.

"Okay y'all imma gon make some kool aid and ask him to taste it." Yn smiles as she whispers to the camera with her bright idea.

"Okay I'm gonna hide this camera real quick and call him in here" Yn hid the camera in the fruit bowl on the counter.

"Babeeeee!" Yn shouted

No answer.

"Baby!" Yn shouted again

"Huh" August called out

"Come here for a second" Yn yelled as she heard shuffling then hearing his feet hit the ground.

"Wassam ma" August asked as he made his way in the kitchen.

"Here taste, is it sweet enough?" Yn asked him as she passed him the cup.

"Mmm it needs some moe sugar" he said after he drank everything in the cup.

"Ugh babe I used all the sugar we had" Yn lied they had plenty of sugar in the cabinet. She just needed him to leave so she could set the camera up in the living room.

"Can you go grab some from the store please" Yn asked

"I guess ma" August sighed as he grabbed his keys from the counter.

"You need something else maw" August asked, pecking her lips. 

"No babe just the sugar" Yn smiled as he headed out the door. Yn waited til she heard his car engine come alive to grab the camera.

"Oh my gosh y'all I didn't think that would work" Yn chuckled

"So the store is like fifteen minutes away so now I can find the perfect place to hide the camera" Yn said as she walked in the living room.

"I think this is the perfect spot" Yn said as she placed the camera.

"Okay guys imma go change into some biker short real quick" Yn then ran upstairs to their bedroom.

Yn quickly changed her clothes and grabbed her second camera. Yn made her way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Y'all imma set up a second camera up in here. Oh my gosh y'all I'm nervous" Yn laughed hiding the second camera in the kitchen.

Yn then went into the living to wait for August. Yn lounged on the couch scrolling through her phone.

"Y'all he's FaceTiming me" Yn got close to the camera.

"What's wrong Aug?" Yn faked concern as she saw the distress in his face.

"Sum ain't right Yn" he said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Baby just get her you know I don't like you driving on the phone" Yn said

"Ight mama I'm almost dea" August replied

"Okay see ya" Yn smiled hanging up the phone

"Oh my God it's kicking in" Yn laughs, sitting back on the couch.