Chapter 28: Okinawa Part 1

Mina's POV:

Our service van was already waiting for us when the plane landed at Naha Airport. My sleepy head friends were suddenly hyped up as soon as we got out of the plane. I could not help myself but smile when the cute cub clung to my arm while rubbing her eyes.

It took us only half an hour to get to the resort. "Welcome to Myoui Beach Resort!" The crews welcomed us with a heartwarming greeting. "Let us help you with the luggage." Some of them approached and helped us carry our baggage.

"Waaahhh! Beautifuuurrr! Dahyun exclaimed as she ran around barefooted like a kid on the white sand. 

The others followed her as they removed their shoes and sandals except for Daniel and Jihyo unnie

"The sky is so blue!" Nayeon unnie looked up while feeling the soft white sand on her feet.

"Your friends are so excited, Lady Mina." Mr. Hisashi, the manager in our private resort commented as he tapped me on my shoulder. "They are like kids." I beamed a gummy smile without looking at him as my eyes were fixated on a certain cute cub running around excitedly.

"Why not join them? We'll take care of your luggage." He said as he ordered his crews to bring the baggage to the hotel lobby.

"I'll join them later." I shortly answered.

"About the room arrangement, do you want them to experience the thrill of letting fate choose their roommates? Or all of you already talked about the arrangement?" He asked looking at my excited friends.

"Do you want to do it?" I turned to Jihyo unnie who's standing next to me.

"Do what?" She asked confusedly. I looked at Mr. Hisashi and asked him to explain about the little game for choosing a room.

"We have this tradition in our hotel which is perfect for a group of friends who are staying here for a couple of days. Each of you will be given a random key card and you're the one to find which one will be your room. The fun part here is you wouldn't know who will be your roommate. It's up to you if you want to try it."

"That sounds fun!" Jihyo exclaimed, "Let's try that, Mina."

"Let's tell the others about it then," I answered with a smile. I was actually planning on choosing our own rooms since I want to sleep with my cub, but doing the game would add so much fun to our stay here.

We called the others and told them about the game. Most of them were excited and agreed with it but Sana and Momo disagreed. Obviously, they want to share the room with their lover. I looked at Chaeyoung who's silently staring at me. I wonder if she thinks the same.

"Majority win!" Jihyo unnie exclaimed while SaMo snorted. I just giggled at them.

"So, are we included in this game?" Heechul suddenly asked.