Chapter 11: Good in Something Bad

Mina's POV

"Minari. Wake up." I felt a warm hand gently tapping on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see a worried bunny in front of me. "Thank God, you're awake." She sighed in relief.

I abruptly sat up and looked for Chaeyoung who is nowhere to be seen. I roamed my eyes and realized I was no longer in the living room. "Where's Chaeyoung and the others?" I asked, as I only see the three angels.

"They are in the other room." Jihyo unnie responded then took a step closer. "We carried you here since you fainted after being taken over by Sharon." I suddenly felt dizzy which made me massage my temple and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Are you alright?" Jeongyeon unnie sat on the bed beside me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel giddy. It could be Sharon's effect."

"You should still rest then." Nayeon unnie said.

"What about Chaeyoung? Is she fine now?"

"Still unconscious but she'll be fine. Thanks to Sharon." Jihyo unnie responded, arms crossed with her back leaning on the wall.

"You're welcome. You could have said that while I was in control of her body. Tss." Sharon responded. I just giggled.

"What's funny?" Jeongyeon unnie looked weirdly at me.

"Sharon said 'You're welcome' but complains saying you should have thanked her while she was in control of my body." I chuckled.

"Pft." The three laughed. "I didn't know she has that side." Jeongyeon unnie commented.

"She can hear us, right?" Nayeon unnie asked.

I nodded in response with a smile. The three looked at each other then Jihyo unnie counted, "Hana dul set."

"Kamsahamnida, Sharon-sshi!" The three of them chorused.

"Pssh. Too late. I will kill you all next time." Sharon responded. I just chuckled. I don't know but I don't feel her words as a threat. I guess I'm really comfortable now with her and such comments don't cause a negative impact on me. Thinking about it, I was not nervous nor afraid at all when I was about to remove my necklace. My heart automatically trusted her and I felt her sincerity to help. She is playful and a tease most of the time and always speaks of evil but she has a soft side. She's not that bad at all.

"Stop what you're thinking. I'm still a demon and I will take over your body someday." She cut off my train of thought.

"Blaag!" We turned our head at the door as Sana barged in. "Chaeyoung is awake!" She exclaimed in delight.

I leaped out of the bed then ran towards the next room. 

========================================================

Chaeyoung's POV

"You're such a snob, Tzuyu-ah. You keep on ignoring my cuteness." I heard Sana unnie whining like a kid. Wait? Did she say Tzuyu? I sat up abruptly then squinted my eyes and caught a glimpse of a tall figure standing just a few inches from me. I rubbed my eyes and the familiar figure disappeared. Eh? What was that? Why would Tzuyu be here? My mind could be just playing tricks on me.

My senses found its way back to me when someone hugged me tightly. "Aaah! You're awake!" It was Sana unnie; she clung to me like a monkey.

"Sana-yah! What are you doing?" Momo unnie scolded her. "Get off of her; don't suffocate her!"

"I'll tell the others!" She then jumped out of the bed and ran outside. Wait a minute, what happened? Why are the unnies here?

"How are you feeling?" Dahyun asked with worried eyes.