9 || Day 9/10

9th of November, 2002.

Nobody looked away from her.

They were scared now, knowing things they hadn't been sure of before.

Five was probably the most troubled, as he had been debating whether he should time travel.

That risk may be one he can't take right now.

Nobody spoke to her, and she hadn't actually verbalised a thought in what felt like years, as she was quite the chatterbox.

Violet paced around her room, she was anxious.

people knowing things about her made her anxious.

she was scarily good at lying and hiding everything, but yesterday everything came out.

well, she still had one secret.

she looked out of her doorway and down the hall, staring at the closed door of a boy who she loved.

she'd never admit that, however.

after everything she'd just put him through, she couldn't.

he was a little less mature than her, he didn't understand love like she thought she did.

little did she know, listening to emo music didn't actually make her deep.

upon reflection, she was just a stupid 13 year old girl.

she didn't have time to reflect yet, though.

she stood still for a few minutes, tapping her foot nervously.

she had no idea what to do with herself, no training happening, excused from meals, she had nothing to do for the first time in her life.

In a twisted way, she wished a crime would happen, so she could at least have a mission,

but thats a cruel thing to think.

she sighed and walked herself down the hall, banging on fives bedroom door until he came out.

they stared in silence for a few minutes, not one word even coming to either of their minds.

until, the debatably smarter one, violet, spoke quietly,

"...can i come in? or...?"

Five nodded quickly, seemingly trying to rectify his impolite ways, "yeah, yeah, yes," he said, moving out of the way so she could join him inside the bleak room.

Compared to Violet's all purple, this was bleak.

but for every normal teenager, it probably wouldn't be.

she sat on his bed quietly, as she had so many times when boredom took over before, but now tension lingered in the air.

Maybe it was fear.

"how are you?" five asked, standing awkwardly near his now closed door.