10 || Day 10/10

and then there was 6

!!!!!IN EDITING CHAT DONT READ UNLESS YOU WISH TO DIE OF CRINGE TBH!!!!

10th of November, 2002.

Violet was outside, it was still dark out, but she couldn't sleep.

couldn't shake a feeling of dread, this feeling that her life was going change forever.

it was terrifying, paralysing, but in the courtyard, with the big tree and the snow, it was almost okay.

almost okay.

her life was kind of falling apart.

At the young age of 13, she had decided that her life had much less meaning than intended.

She was this superhero to the public eye, but when the mask came off and the cameras turned away, she was just Violet.

Sometimes she wished she was ordinary, like Vanya, or just had never known this life, like Melanie.

Melanie, that horrid girl, why did she get the perfect life?

why did Violet have to be the one to be put under all of this pressure?

the perfect one, the one with all the powers, who can heal herself.

she looks to the top of the tree.

what if she could climb that high?

what if she could just live in the treetops?

where there was nobody who expected anything of her, nothing to do besides sleep and watch the world.

She was tired of this life.

she imagined watching the sunrise from the treetops, she'd watched it from the roof once with ben and klaus, they were about 9.

It was the night of their 9th birthday, and klaus couldn't sleep, so he woke up ben and violet, as only the three of them had grown out of the snitching phase back then.

she walked leisurely around the courtyard, as if it were central park, instead of her very own prison courtyard.

It was really a beautiful area, if you were into that dark royal, or dark lumberyard, type of vibe.

She was, of course.

she walked into the gazebo, and sat on the floor against a pole.

she was quiet, although her thoughts raced.

what was this feeling in her stomach?

was it dread?

the feeling of her organs eating themselves?