Chapter 1

My name? I don't remember it anymore, the thoughts have ruined any chance of that, is it for the good? Probably, if I can't remember myself, then no one should. I've been told my name Trevor. I think that's right, with how the thoughts are nowadays, I can't be sure. I go to...... Hurricane middle school? I can't remember it exactly, I just know it's a middle school where "my friends" are. When I say friends, I mean people who've tried to help me, as far as I'm aware, my friends are an illusion, like everything around me. Apparently some of them have had thoughts like me, not on the same scale as mine, but thoughts none the less. There three names I can remember without a doubt. One, Makalee. Tall, friendly, helpful person as I can tell. She's one of them whose had the thoughts. She's the only one I'll ever call my friend, and for good reasons. Two, Kimberly. Short, friendly, and far away. That's all I can remember, and all I want to remember. Three, Camille? I think that was it, my memories of her are faint, except I need to apologize,that's all the thought will let me remember. I think there is a reason as to why the thoughts are picky with what I do and don't remember. When I say "thoughts" they're not actual thoughts like you think of, they're a plague. Some have found the strength to overcome them, like Makalee. I think this is the end, the thoughts are returning, I should stop anything before they can cause harm, more than they have already.