sᴛᴇᴘ 1: ✓ᴅɪsᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✓

Bakugou and Todoroki have been dating for a couple months, no one knew that though - despite their painfully obvious hints. They would pair up during training, walk to and from the dorms together, they'd study together; just about everything they did they were together. Yet everyone still failed to recognise it. At first they had planned to keep it secret but they gave up after a while seeming as their fellow classmates were completely oblivious. 

   "Guys, guys! Let's play truth or dare!", Mina yelled as the class looked her way.

   "Is it going to be appropriate?", Iida asked, standing up quickly.

   "Uhm. . . we can get to know each other better. . .? Like a team exercise!", Mina laughed awkwardly.

   The whole class was currently in the lobby. At the present moment, they were all exceptionally bored. It was raining so they couldn't go outside, it was Sunday so there was no school to occupy themselves with either. 

   "Alright, we can play!", Iida waved his arms robotically, Mina cheered in response, "How do you play?!"

   "You're kidding me!", Kaminari screamed, pulling on his hair. He couldn't believe what he was hearing whilst Sero desperately tried to explain it to him. The rest just laughed as they watched Iida's face warp into confusion and Sero looked as though he was going to pass out.

   The only two that weren't paying attention were Bakugou and Todoroki. The blonde was leaning on Todoroki's shoulder scrolling through his phone, occasionally showing Todoroki something he found funny. Although, he ended up having to explain it to him because he didn't understand it and it suddenly wasn't funny anymore. The two were doing it so openly and no one had even seen it. 

   "Hmm. . . Kirishima truth or dare!", Mina pointed a finger at the redhead, who was sat about ten centimetres away from Bakugou.

   ". . . Dare?", Kirishima hesitated because if he knew Mina it wouldn't be pleasant for him but he wouldn't back down from a challenge and. . . dares are manly.

   "Sit there in nothing but your boxers.", Mina grinned as Kirishima took off his clothes and placed them behind him. He didn't mind all that much since it wasn't that much different from his hero costume but. . . he couldn't help bringing his knees to chest to cover himself, it was getting a bit cold. 

   Bakugou looked over in curiosity only for Todoroki to turn his head back. The blonde grumbled, looking up at his boyfriend who was staring at him blankly. He raised an eyebrow and Todoroki copied him; he almost - almost - burst out laughing except he had slapped a hand over his mouth to stop himself.

   Midoriya was witnessing the scene, he seemed to be the only one who was actually paying attention to them. He was completely shocked. Why was Bakugou not angry?

   Everyone else was too busy playing truth or dare to notice, although it wasn't that hard to spot Bakugou leaning against Todoroki with his head down and his hand over his mouth. All while Todoroki smiled and had an arm wrapped around the blonde's waist.

   "Midoriya, truth or dare.", Tokoyami asked out of the blue.

   "I- uhm-", Midoriya stuttered, "Da. . . re?"

   Tokoyami was silent for a second, "Go eat some of the wasabi."

   Midoriya whimpered as he trudged to the kitchen to get the wasabi. He wasn't great with spicy things, this was one of the worst dares he's gotten in a long time. The class stared at him as he hesitantly squeezed some onto the tip of his finger. It was nerve-wracking to say the least.

   "Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.", his class chanted with the exception of a few. Midoriya shoved his finger into his mouth and his tongue had instantly come into contact with the wasabi. It burned - a lot. He rushed to drink some water but even that didn't help, the class was laughing at him.