ᴇxᴛʀᴀ sᴛᴇᴘ: ✓ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ!✓

Bakugou was distressed, not because his class found not or he had an argument with his boyfriend but because it was almost Valentines day. He's never had a lover before Todoroki, he didn't know what to do. Get his chocolates? Or make his own? Should he get him another gift to go with it? Valentine's day was stressful, Bakugou couldn't believe he thought otherwise.

   Before the dorm system was put into place, he'd always have to sit through Valentines day around his parents. They gave each other flowers and chocolates; they were sappy the entire day. Bakugou always cringed at it. The worst part was at night, the things he'd hear were horrendous. He would barely get any sleep and turn up to school looking like a zombie. Always around Valentines day. God knows what they'd do now that he wasn't there.

   Fuck it.

   He scrolled through his phone before finding his mothers contact. Hesitantly, pressing the call button and waiting for her to answer. Every second he was left waiting the more he hoped she didn't pick up.

   "Katsuki! What's up, you don't usually call!", his mother mocked through the speaker.

   "I- what- do you do for Valentines day. . . ?", Bakugou muttered, regretting everything. She's going to know, she doesn't know! She's going to ask why.

   "Oi brat! Is there something you're not telling me? Why would you ask about Valentines day, of all people?!", she yelled, it only made his heart rate speed up. He didn't know what he was supposed to say, he just sat on his bed sweating bullets in silence, "Katsuki, hello?!"

   In a state of panic, he hung up, "Fuuuuck."

   Who am I supposed to ask now?! . . . Deku? No, no definitely fucking not! . . .

   The more Bakugou sat there the more conflicted he became. Was Valentines really this difficult? He sulked on the floor before rushing to his desk and turning on his laptop. Sure, it was a school night and it was past his bedtime but he felt like he needed to do this. Bakugou wanted to have the best gift ever, better than anyone else's. So. . . of course, he was going to search up things on his laptop. Whether he needed to delete them from his search history or not, he was doing it.

   He ignored his phone buzzing at him for a good five minutes whilst he looked through his laptop, it was probably one of the most embarrassing things he'd ever done.

   'Recreate your first date'

   'Workout together'

   'Shopping'

   'A hotel stay'

   Bakugou couldn't help but think of something odd whilst searching through suggestions that were completely normal. He could turn the most innocent things into something so utterly ridiculous and dirty it was unreal. The body of a god but the mind of a beast, is how Todoroki puts it. He hated it because he liked it, he wouldn't ever tell anyone that though. Bakugou would always call him a hypocrite.

   Their first date ended with Todoroki fucking him into next week. They workout together a lot, they usually end up showering together afterwards. Shopping wasn't something either of them like doing. And a hotel stay? How were they supposed to do that without getting caught and what would they do once they got there?

   Annoyingly, he found nothing. He was very close to giving up and avoiding Todoroki the entire day. But he had enough time, right? It was Thursday so he had two more days to think about it. Valentines day was on Sunday, if he woke up early enough he could have at least a quarter of that day to think or prepare anything.

   He checked the time and Bakugou screamed internally. It was 2:30 am, the last time he checked the time it was 22:45 pm. How the time went by so quickly, he didn't know. Though, it was definitely time he went to sleep. If he could.