sᴛᴇᴘ 3: ✓ʙᴇ sɴᴇᴀᴋʏ✓

Training went perfectly, Bakugou and Todoroki were paired together for sparring. It was the blonde's perfect chance to get back at his boyfriend for everything since yesterday up and until now. It was revenge time. 

   "K- Bakugou.", Todoroki slipped up as he ushered Bakugou to the very back of Gym Gamma. They'd often just snagged one of the ones at the front so they could leave quicker; the reason behind them going straight to the back was a mystery to the blonde. It was dark back there, most avoided that area if possible so it was relatively unused and. . . clean? The grounds were cleaned every two days so it should be clean, hopefully. 

   "Why are we going back here, bastard?", Bakugou grumbled.

   "I'll let you figure it out.", Todoroki huffed, producing a massive ice wall. It only skimmed Bakugou's ass but the coldness came as quite the surprise and it caused him to jolt. The shivers it sent down the blonde's legs and up his spine frightened him, in moderation to the fact he was used to it but that didn't stop the yelp escape his mouth. A high, pitched yelp that echoed throughout the whole gym; it was sure to catch the attention of their fellow classmates, "Sorry, the ice scared Bakugou a bit. It's a bit cold."

   "It did fucking not! And what do you mean 'a bit', you-", Bakugou was cut off by Todoroki sending more ice his way, "Fucker!"

   Bakugou was unaware of the fact Todoroki had been drawing him closer until he had been trapped in. The temperature was much colder now and Bakugou was shivering while Todoroki smirked triumphantly. He reached Bakugou in two strides and knelt down to the blonde hugging himself, "You- a. . .are a f. . . fucking bast. . .ard."

   Todoroki chuckled at Bakugou's attempt to glare at him, it only turned into an adorable pout. He wrapped an arm around the blondes waist and lifted him up onto his lap.

   "Oi! What are y. . . you doing. . . ?", Bakugou grumbled, trying to push himself off of Todoroki by the others shoulders, "Let go-!"

   His boyfriend only held on tighter, "What? I'm warming you up, you know."

   "Right! Then why is your hand going up the back of my shirt?!", Bakugou yelled before getting cut off my Todoroki's finger pressing against his lips, "Wha-?"

   "You don't want to others to hear, do you?", Todoroki whispered taking his hand out from underneath Bakugou's sports uniform and going to the front to unzip it. The blonde just stared at him in shock.

   "Here?! We're supposed to be training!", Bakugou whispered, "And we did it yesterday!"

   Todoroki attacked the blondes neck with teethy kisses, making Bakugou shudder and squirm. Sure, Bakugou didn't mind, he never had minded but now? Here? They were so going to get caught, if not by the teachers then one of their classmates. They'd probably get another scolding from Aizawa if they were caught. If they were caught by one of their classmates who knows what would happen. Depending on the person and the timing, it could go bad or they'd only just get away with it.

   A warm hand felt along the undershirt Bakugou had on, traveling downwards to the bottom of it. He couldn't help sinking into it and letting it happen as he desperately tried to hide any whimpers or short breaths escaping his mouth. Bakugou was always unnecessarily loud when they did it so trying to keep quiet was a bit of a challenge for him.

   Their classmates were right behind to walls of ice. Eventhough they were distracted by their own sparring they hadn't noticed the two had ceased any type of movement from their perspective, Bakugou would still be heard if just by a small margin, "Sh-shoto. . . isn't this- a bit. . ."

   "It's fine, they won't notice."

~

   Much to Bakugou's relief no one had noticed. They were at it the entire fifty minutes as much as the blonde pleaded to rest. Once the training session was over everyone had noticed Todoroki's messed up hair and clothes and Bakugou's drained energy. They were afraid to even ask what had happened.  Although, they weren't blind and did happen to notice the marks peeping out from the top of Bakugou's sports shirt.