HAWKS- "Dating Him" Head Canon (SFW)

~imagine hawks as your boyfriend~

1. Calls you "birdie" (regularly), "baby bird" (when he's being seductive). OR he'll call you "chickadee" when he's being a cheeky nuisance- he knows you don't like that nickname as much as the others. Does he care? no.

2. He likes to think that he's taken you "under his wing" (pun intended), in a "mentor to lovers" kinda way.

3. Always shows off his flight skills/ tricks when he takes you out on missions with him.

4. In public he is VERYYYY confident, almost cocky, but he only ever has his insecure moments when he's alone with you (usually in the middle of the night).

5. Takes his anger out on everyone and everything else besides you. Even if you're the reason he's mad. He usually won't stay mad for very long though.

6. Asks you to massage his wings when he's had a hard day being a hero, because it's a stress reliever- NOT the area where his wings connect to his back because... well... thats extra..uh.. "sensitive". (Thats off limits unless you're prepared to have walking troubles the next day.)

7. Isn't the jealous type. He actually enjoys when you attract attention because knowing you're all his definitely strokes his ego.

8. ALWAYS let's you wear his hero jacket when you're cold. He knows its your favorite, even though you've never said it to him. he just always knows.

9. When you're having any troubles/ bad mental health days, he makes you stop what you're doing to watch cartoons with him. He brings the snacks, you pick the movie. He snuggles you up softly in his wings because he knows it makes you feel safe and secure.

10. Keigo is like a lost puppy finding its owner whenever you have to leave him for an extended period of time. When you return, he ALWAYS rushes to you, yelling "BIRDIE!!!" and swoops you off of your feet and into the air, nearly squeezing the life out of you. You blush and tell him he's smothering you, and that people are staring, but you secretly can't get enough of him.

Bonus cuteness:

"Guess what, Birdie. I got a surprise waiting for you back at home. You're totally gonna pee your pants."

End.

sweet boy🥺

sweet boy🥺