Chapter 1 Last Day With My Family

Here I am sitting on my bed, watching some Netflix movies and waiting for my mom to come back.
It's almost 2:00 and I'm bored of baby sitting my younger sister (who's only 2 years old.)

Kim Raemin: *starts crying*
Jeehwa: oh! You my little princess! Stop crying and watch this movie with me..
Raemin: *cries more*.
Jeehwa: Come on!..... Oh thank goodness! Mom will be here soon.

Dingdong!

"Mom's here" I almost yelled of happiness.
Finally my baby sitting is over!

"who's there?"
" it's your tired mom"

Finally.... I opened the Door with a very wide smile on my face.. Not caring about Raemin still crying. But my smile disappeared as I opened the door. My mom was standing in front of me with a fake smile, trying to hide her tiredness.

But I could see it all. She was indeed tired because of her morning shift at the hospital. It was the most less timed shift but still caused a lot of work.

She might be much tired than me babysitting Raemin. It felt like she wasn't just tired of the work but tired of her life. She has three children to take care of, one who doesn't even know her name(Kim Raemin) , other who is busy in his high school and parties and doesn't care about her two young sisters( Kim SooBin)
And at last the only caring daughter( Kim Jeehwa).

Mom: What do you mean, can't I come inside my own house?
Jeehwa: No No! I'm sorry, mom. Come in!

Mom: Is Raemin crying?
Jeehwa: She won't stop. I even sang the lullaby but she kept crying.

My mom threw her bag on the couch in the living room and went straight to my room, to cuddle with Raemin.

Mom: Shh Shh my little princess!

-
-
-

In Reamin's room:

"what are you looking at?" my mom asked me who was admiring that mom daughter moment.
" admiring this cute moment.... Wait where's my camera?!"
"no no don't please!" said my mother. She really didn't like taking pics which I loved and I usually captureed our sweet memories in that camera.

Click!!

"Now it's been taken". I said with showing all aegyo I had.

"Dinner is served" a maid shouted from downstairs.

Dad and SooBin oppa were already home. I reallyyyyyy hated calling him oppa, has he ever thought of me as his sister, No never!

Anyways we all sat on the chairs and started eating. It was all silence until dad spoke

Dad: so how was my princess' babysitting?
Jeehwa: It was going brilliant until she started crying but still I enjoyed it!
Dad: That was so good of you taking care of your dongsaeng( korean for younger sibling).

Mom: So you were studying at your friends' house, am I right SooBin?
SooBin: yes mom

Dad: You study with your friends everyday but your results ain't improving, why?
Soobin: I do, dad. But there are somethings which we can't understand by ourselves and even my friend's tutor can't teach us.
Dad:It's alright, I'll teach you tomorrow myself.

Mom:Are you having an off?
Dad: yes

-
-
-