Chapter 5: Ambulance?!

There was nothing I could think or do rather than killing those f*cking guys who just killed my one and only family.

My heart ached every time I heard gun shots which weren't from my own gun.
I had a spare gun in my left hand in case if my first gun ran out of bullets.

I wasn't able to breath as I ran through every street, my legs ached and my ears were tired of hearing gun shots from so much near.
I wanted to lay down and sleep.... Yeah I was feeling sleepy but I didn't want to regret it after I was with my family... In heaven.... Or maybe..... No, not in hell !!!!

I saw another man who was just going to shoot a man who was almost in his 50's. And sadly I saw his grandchild crying from bushes.

I felt myself pull trigger and another gun shot. Aahhhhh!! I was tired of this.... Killing and stuff but I had to carry on this stuff.

The little boy ran towards his grandpa and hugged him while sobbing. I just noticed that man lying on the street. He was approximately the 17th man I shot.

Oooh! I'm so brave!!
Woww!!
I'm so proud of myself!!
I luv myself!!

I saw a hand waving in front of my eyes as I snapped out of my thoughts.

Old man: thanks alot, dear... For saving me and my child.... You... Are so young to know how to shoot?

Jeehwa: no problem, and.... I am just taking my revenge, sir. And I want you and this cute child to go to my house two streets away. Just if u can make it.. There's no one there, I killed all of them.
Child: thanks, noona😊

I showed them the way to my house and went forwards. I killed two more men and saved a lady.

Just with that I started hearing sirens, I hid behind the bushes and peaked to see if police was their or an ambulance... Wait! what was an ambulance going to do here!?

Never mind. I just saw police approach and kill almost seven men at a time. I ran towards the police car trying my best to hide my tears from them, but a stupid cop stopped me.

He pointed his gun towards me. And immediately looked at my pistol and he almost pulled the trigger when the senior slapped him.

Senior officer: what the hell are you thinking you are doing!? She's just a little girl.....

He stopped screaming at the stupid cop and  noticed my pistol. I saw him glare at it. So I threw it away.

After finding out I had threw it away, I ran to him and hugged him, sobbing on his chest.
I managed to speek little but I stuttered.

Jeehwa: T-they t-took m-my Family!!
Officer: Shhhh... It's alright my dear. Just tell me if you have any news or remember anything.

I shot my head up and looked into his eyes.

Jeehwa: I know... Everything.......there are alot of people I saved, in my house. They are secure, I killed everyone around my house to make it easy for them to stay inside.

The officer looked at me like I grew three head.

Officer: YOU... killed them?
Jeehwa: what did u thought I was holding that gun for?

He smiled at me and gestured me to get into the police van. I sat there emotionless. And then all the people I saved came in, everyone hugged me and sat down as they smiled at me and cried for those who died.
Suddenly I saw someone fimiliar enter the van.

Jeehwa: Dohyon?
Dohyon: jeehwa?

We stared at each other for a moment and them immediately hugged each other and sobbed. I knew him, he was my brother's best and only friend, he used to come over at our house.

Memories of my bro, me and dohyon poured in, he was my only  guy friend.