☆chapter six☆

🔞⚠Smut⚠🔞

The next morning katsuki woke up alone with the smell of eggs, bakon and hash browns in the air.
Katsuki stretched and got up out of bed, and walked out to the kitchen.

Shoto was in the kitchen with only shorts and an apron on. Katsuki blushed and turned around before shoto could see him. "Morning katsuki." Shoto said without even having to look in the other males direction. Katsuki stopped and turned back around walking into the kitchen and standing next to shoto.
"Food will be done here in a sec." Shoto said putting the bakon on a few napkins. "How come you never let me cook breakfast anymore?" Katsuki said with side glance.
"I have no idea." Shoto said getting out two plates.
Shoto set three peaces of bakon on each plate, a good portion of eggs, and some hash browns.
He handed katsuki his plate as they both went to go sit on the couch to eat there food before they had to go to class.
Katsuki had grabbed a bottle of hot sauce out of the frige and was dipping his eggs in it.
Shoto looked over at the bottle and thought of something dirty and started giggling.
( he was thinking about how katsuki should try his hot sauce next time there in bed together. Sorry if it's dumb but I thought it was kinda funny)
Katsuki looked over, his mouth full of hash browns. "What's so funny?" He said with a still full mouth.
"Nothing." Shoto said still giggling as he ate.
~| After class|~

Katsuki was at kirishima's dorms helping his study for the upcoming exam, kirishima was giving katsuki a hard time and had to constently hit kirishima's on the head with a role up newspaper.
" ow Baku bro that really hurts!" Kiri said as he rubbed the top of his now hurting head. " WELL MAYBE IF YOU FOCUSED MORE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HIT YOU SHITY HAIRRRR!"

For the next hour katsuki helped Kiri and hit him on the head more. At 7:34 katsuki started walking back to the dorm.

      ----an half and hour before with shoto----

Shoto's pov.

Bakugou shouldn't be back for a least an hour or two. Shoto thought to himself as he later in his room on his bed with his door open.
Shoto was a bit in the mood and didn't have anymore homework to do, so he got on his phone and opened instagram, he scrolled threw his feed, after a good few minutes shoto comes up too katsuki's private story.
Shoto razed and eyebrow and tapped on it to find a picture of katsuki shirtless and in only his towel that he had taken the day before when he got out of the shower.
Shoto blushed and felt a slight tingling feeling coming from his pants. He try ed to calm down but it wasn't happenin.
Shoto sighed and ran his hands down his face then looked back down at his growing bulge.
"I feel like there's only one way to get rid of the mishap." Shoto said to himself as he took off his shorts and slowly put his hand down his boxers, stroking his member as he closed his eyes and imagined katsuki, and how flustered he was the night before.
Shoto panted softly as he stroked faster, he wanted to finish so badly, it was becoming obnoxious to shoto as he pumped faster and faster till he felt like he was about to break. Shoto didnt hear the door open as katsuki walked into the room and just stood there.
"So. haven fun there icy-hot?~" Shoto looked up and came in his own hand from the sound of katsuki's voice.
"This is not what it looks like" Shoto said in shock.

"Don't lie to me dumbass~"

Hehe, it gets better in the next chapter darling. dont worry. Until then,
PLUS ULTRA!