Chapter 12

Matthew's POV
"WHAT THE FU*K NASH YOU PUSHED HER FU*KING HARD WHAT THE FU*K IS A MATTER WITH YOU PUT CASSANDRA DOWN NOW OR ELSE ILL BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF YOU YOU BETTER FU*KING HELP US TAKE HER TOO THE FU*KING HOSPITAL" I yelled he put Cassandra down she ran too Ryleigh who was unconscious "RYLEIGH WAKE UP PLEASE " Cassandra shouted she looked at Nash and clutched her fist "THIS IS ALL YOUR FU*KING FALT SHE MIGHT BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID A** FU*K YOU NASH FU*K YOU DUMBA**" she yelled I was like damn she punched the sh*t out of Nash I grabbed Ryleigh as me, Cassandra ,and Nash left Cassandra and Nash had to sit next to each other sh*t is about to go down she starred at Nash until we got to the hospital the nurse grabbed Ryleigh out of my arms me, Cassandra ,and Nash all sat down in the waiting room Cassandra had her head In her hands "what if she doesn't make it" she mumbled "Cassandra don't think like that" I said she looked me in the eye "it's true tho" she said bursting into tears I felt so bad I hugged her as she cried into my chest "I can't lose my best friend" she cried i stroked her soft hair don't do it Matt don't do it I lifted up her chin looking into her eyes I lightly kissed her she sat there stunned I chuckled a little "you okay" I said she stood up sat down on my lap wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly "yeah I'm fine Matt" she said and backed her head up a bit that way I can see her she lightly kissed me and I pulled her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss Nash was in the bathroom at the time and no one was there so we were in a make out session until she pulled away "I can't do this Matt I'm sorry" she said softly "its okay" I said and hugged her she still was in the position that she was in earlier she fell asleep in my arms Nash came back "why is Cassandra on you" he asked "you see- well I was- she was crying okay " I said the nurse walked in "visitors with Ryleigh Morn visitors for Ryleigh Morn" she said.....