Episode 1 Part 2: On The Train!

"Er, did Chris forget to tell us where the confessionals are?" Bamboo asks. 

"Shoot, you're right." Cobbler responds. "Confessionals are in the car right before the kitchen." The contestants nod. She sighs. "You guys can wander around the compartments, I guess. If Chris yells at you for anything, blame me. I'm contracted for the rest of the season so he can't get rid of me." 

"I don't know about YOU guys, but I'm going to be the first to use the confessionals." Gloves boasts. 

"Wow!" Goggles exclaims. "Me next!" 

The compartment erupts with excitement. The confessionals are where you privately share your thoughts to the camera. Only the audience can hear these thoughts. Chris and Chef can too, but nobody really cares.

(Confessional #0 Cobbler

I mean the confessionals are cool and all, but don't they know that they aren't going anywhere?

end)

After a while of cephalopods filtering in and out of the elimination compartment. Chris finally returns. 

"Are you guys ready for your first CHALLENGE?!" He exclaims. The contestants all nod in anticipation.

"Since we haven't made our first stop yet, I suppose we'll just have to have some fun on the train." He says grinning mischievously. The lights dim. There are a few shocked gasps. 

"Good ol' murder mystery, am I right?" Chris hums. The lights turn back on again. "Cobbler, explain the challenge please!"

Cobbler clears her throat. "Okay, so Glittering fireflies on one side and Hopeful otters on the other." The two teams gather into their assigned sides. "Sit in a circle." Cobbler adds. "Chris is going to dim the lights again, I'm going to tap the shoulder of the assigned murder of each team." 

The lights turn off for a few brief moments before turning back on. 

"Alright, when the lights go out again, the murder will tap the shoulder of someone from the opposite team, killing them, figuratively speaking. Fireflies, you go first." 

"What do we do when we die?" Prince says. 

"Lay down." Cobbler responds. 

The lights go out.

Headphones is dead.

The lights go out a second time. 

Aloha is dead.

The lights flicker on again. 

"You'll now have a minute to discuss with your team who you think the murderer from the other team is. When you've reached a decision, raise your hands. If you guess the murderer correctly, you win, but if you get it wrong, the other team wins." Chris starts.

"So be careful." Cobbler adds. 

 "I think it's Army." Full Moon says to the Glittering Fireflies. 

"Why?" Omega asks. 

"He was looking at Aloha kinda funny." Moon answers. 

"We more evidence than that!" Specs scoffs. 

Over at the Hopeful Otters circle, things weren't much better.

"It's N-Pacer." Mask says. 

"No way, it's Prince. He looks nervous." Army says.

"Poor thing has looked nervous since he got here!" Headphones exclaims. 

"Times up!" Chris shouts. The lights go out again.