The Way He Kisses You

Connor: It will start with a hug. He pulls his arms around you and you lay on his chest. His gentle hands caress your back, moving up and down and sometimes in little circles around parts of your spine. You glance up at him and he looks down at you smiling. Your hands lay on his shoulders while his hands slide down your back. One of his hands leaves your back and makes its way to your chin where he gently tilts up before kissing you lightly.

Ricky: He’ll start off slow. Pecking your lips once or twice but then he’ll slowly start to deepen it. His hands on your waist and your arms around his, he’ll lay you down and bring him close to you. He’ll start to run his fingers up your arm or leg and he’ll kiss you until you’re both out of breath.

Sam: First, he starts off rough, kissing you until you’re out of breath. He’ll explore every inch of your body with his hands. He’ll bring you close to him and you’ll wrap your legs around his waist and he will lay you down, pulling you as close to him as he can. He’ll kiss you until your lips are sore.

Jc: He’ll run his fingers through your hair kissing your neck at first and leaving trails of kisses all the way to your lips. Then he’ll pull you close to him and whisper sweet nothing in your ear, making you shiver. His hands will wander all over your body, craving to feel every single part of you. Sometimes he’ll lightly bite your bottom lip making you moan in delight, only when he wants to deepen the kiss.

Trevor: When you’re laying in bed almost asleep, he’ll roll over and prop himself up on one elbow, a sleepy smile dancing on his lips. He’ll lean down and kiss your forehead, then the corner of your eyes, then the tip of your down, and finally he’ll kiss your lips. They linger there for a second. You smile against his lips as he repeatedly kisses you until you fall asleep next to him.

Kian: He’ll hover over you and bite his lip. He can’t resist the feeling of your lips on his. He gently leans in and kisses you softly. He’ll put his hands on your waist pulling you as close to him as possible. When he wants to deepen the kill, he’ll lick your bottom lip and he will push you again a wall, couch, bed, door, counter, and anything where he feels like he’s in control.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: SOOOOOOO HOW WAS THAT YOU GUYS?!

YA KNOW FEEDBACK WOULD BE GRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

HEHEHEHEHE I'M SO WEIRD 

BUT THAT'S OKAY BC I'M SURE YOU ARE TOO <3 

ILY GUYS

STAY SEXY!

~ Nova