How You Meet

Author's Note: y/f/n means your friends name:). Enjoy the chapter.

Connor: Your at Starbucks and your in line to order. After waiting for a long time you get bored and you hear someone speak up from behind you.

"Getting a but frustrated?" The guy asks.

"Tell me about it. They won't hurry up." You respond.

You guys chat it up and before you know it you've already ordered.

"Hey would you like to sit with me?" The guy, Connor, asked.

"Sure." You smile and you sit down and have a great time.

By the end of the day you walk out with a new friend and his number.

Ricky Dillon: You were at Vidcon and were going to see Tyler Oakley. You feel someone bump into you and you turn around to find Ricky Dillon looking sorry.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sooo sorry." You blush.

"No its fine. It was my fault anyways. I'm so clumsy." He chuckles.

You guys smile at each other and he tells you that you seem pretty cool and asks if he can have your number.

Sam: You were walking around Target with y/f/n. You notice a guy checking you out and he starts walking over to you. Y/f/n starts freaking out as he stops directly in front of you.

"Um hi." You say.

"Hello beautiful. Could I get your number?" He smiles.

"I don't even know you." You laugh.

"Well let me introduce myself. I'm Sam and you are?"

"Y/N"

You talk a bit and find out you have a lot in common. It takes a while but you finally give him your number.

Jc: You were at a skateboarding park and you saw this cute guy penny boarding on the sidewalk.

He was about to do a trick, but he glances at you and fell.

You get wide eye immediately and rush over to help him up.

He brushes off the dirt from his pants and thanks you, his cheeks a bright red.

He asks for your name.

You reply with y/n.

"Really? I knew a y/n in middle school."

"Yea. What's your name?"

"Justin. Jc for short."

"NO WAY!"

You just stare at Jc with goo-goo eyes. You and Jc went to school when you were younger.

"Hello?" He speaks up.

"I went to school with you!"

"I knew you looked familiar!"

You got to know each other more by hanging out over the months.

Trevor: You were at the X- Factor with your sister who was auditioning. You were watching this guy named Trevor get called up to the stage and you instantly fell in love with his voice and personality.

After the show you walked towards him and started complimenting his performance.

You guys instantly hit it off and became friends pretty quickly.

Kian: You were at the beach and saw a group of cute guys sitting around a truck. You notice your friends Trevor, Ricky, Jc, Sam, and Connor in the group so you walk over to them to say hello.

The whole group was laughing at something the unknown guy with a short, brown quiff had said.

"Oh hey y/n." Jc nods.

"Heyyy."

"Who's the hot girl?" The guy asks.

"That's y/n." Sam answers.

"Well hello y/n. I'm Kian." He smiles and adds a wink.

"Smooth Kian. Real smooth." Connor laughs.

You hand out with the group and you have a blast.