Chapter 1

( Yes This Is Me On The Cover Of This Book)

Okay Imma Take Yall Back To 2014 . When I First Started My Freshman Year Of High School.

Trust And Believe My First Day Of High School Was Complete Bull Shit. I Had No Idea Where The Hell I Was Going. I Haven't Seen Any Of My Old Middle School Friends And I Didn't Feel Like Making New Friends.

Why I Don't Want To Make New Friends?

I Didn't Want To Do The Process Of Making New Friends. Here's The Process

- Getting To Know Somebody All Over Again

-Having To Trust Them Or Not

- Don't Know If These People Is FAKE Or not.

Fake people. Don't like that shit. Why would someone act like your friend then go behind your back and talk shit. ? It don't make no sense to me. Big ass mouths I swear.

But anywhores, I did find some old friends at the end of the week. My friend Monique. But i call her Momo. This girl is beautiful she is like Asian and something else. I forgot. But she is naturally beautiful. And her eyebrows always on FLEEK.

Another friend is Jesse . He Got that Hippie thing going on.  His clothes are on POINT. He also bisexual. I didn't figure that out till like three days ago. But Ole dude funny.

Those are my actual friends . Here are my minors

Jeremiah-  This nigga weird. But he like one of them people when they not here its boring asf. He got long ass hair. He mixed with .... everything .

Genevie- She was the one who got me my first and worst boyfriend .

Andrea- She always happy. Even when she sad ... she seem happy. She really good at hiding her feelings.

Karen,Alexis, and Ambreia- They Just gals that i hang and laugh with .

Dejaney- ( like The Proud Family Dejonnay) Have you ever had that one friend who always start shit and don't end it. Yup!  That's Dejaney. She always trying to fight for what reason. I don't even know. But we always agree on things that prolly why we good friends.

Keyanna and Keyara -  They twins . They love August Alsina. Bruhh. I love August Alsina . Sweet Lord He bawb ! Just a goddess.

Tionne(Like TLC) - She was that girl that every guy wants. Had a pretty face and a big butt. She is badass. Was on house arrest. Often didn't come home till Midnight when she was off house arrest.

Brian- That nigga! He funny asf ! He Mexican but act black. Like Ghetto. Haha. ( If I Offended someone sorry)

Debrah( Barbarah) -  She the quiet one. But she always talk to me though. This guy calls her Babarah and we don't know why

Those Is My Minors.

So Around October , is when my life  got interesting . I got My first boyfriend.

Boring.? Yup I Know . But This Just The Begining. You Need Background Info To Understand Better.