Chapter 2

Around October 20, My Friend Genevie Announced That She Was Having A Halloween Party.

Everybody said they was going but me and Jesse. I didn't have a ride. I live with my grandma and she 71 . She don't drive. Idk why Jesse didn't want to go but it wasn't my issue.

But it turns out that me and Jesse actually did go . The others didn't . Overall there was a lot of people who went. i seen my old friends and met some new ones ( I eventually forgot they names). But there were two that i actually talked to. CJ and Tilon Adams.

*A little info about them*

CJ- 18 years of age . smokes weed a lot . But personality on point . He know how to make a girl smile and know how to drive.

Tilon Adams- Yes, my first boyfriend . 16 years of age. He gots that charm . He gots great pick up lines. Salty asf. Overall he funny . ( Funny guys are just bae )

I met Cj first . He came up to me . " Wssp? I'm CJ . Yours? "

"D'oni" . We shook hands

He did the original saying . " Pretty name for a pretty girl"

See I'm black but you could see the red on my cheeks. He noticed too. Basically all i did was blush and flirt . He winked and flirt . The only problem between us was that he was 18. I'm 14. 4 years ain't that bad but since the whole law thing kind of ruined it for us. We talked until my friend took me away and i seen a dance battle between Tilon and his friend.

I haven't seen Cj since until after the party . (He left to go smoke weed its a turn off for me)

Tilon had MOVES!!! He was killing his friend. It was so funny to watch. After they had this Pick up line battle thing to see who had the best pick up lines. His shit was funny asf bro. It was adorable too.

I was just laughing.

" Your laugh is cute"

Tf.

I'm over here thinking i got a monkey ass laugh when Mr. Tilon Adams thinks its cute . Okaay. Shit, i wasn't gonna complain.

"Thank you" i nicely replied. He smiled at me . Then tell me why after he gone talk to his friends about how much he love brownskin girls. He used that as another excuse to come talk to me . He thought i didnt noticed . Ha!.

" How you doing?" Tilon said. Yall he is so cute. He also taller than me. I'm pretty tall . I'm 5'10 . He was 6 feet.

"I'm good what about you" . You see. My ass was shy. Ole dude was bomb.

Imma skip further. We mostly flirted and started holding hands and taking things fast. Only when he tried to kiss me i stopped him

Yeah so he leaned in . I never had my first kiss so i never knew what to do. So i turned him down and gave him a hug. Stupid ass me.

Lol, well at the end of the day i got his kik and instagram and we've been talking ever since. He been sending good morning text and all that good stuff. ❤ Then he asked me out on Monday October 26 or 27. Sad that i forgot.

On that Monday I got my first kiss. It was 2nd period at Palmdale High School at PE. He came to my PE and we was just talking and it was like a surprise kiss. Ha! It was nice .

Okay, Me and Tilon broke up a week later over some BS. Don't want to say what happened. But after three weeks we became just friends. Ha! Then three weeks or so after that, i posted this picture up saying fuck boy repellent and me and Momo started talking shit about Brian for payback when he was talking about us. Haha. Funny. We didn't tag Brian until after we finished talking shit. So, I guess Tilon seen it since we still following eachother on the gram. He thought we was talking shit about him and posted this picture talking straight DOG SHIT.

Did his words hurt? Nah . I just laughed and carried on with my life.

So now, me and him don't even talk or look at each other . I mean I look though. I take a lil peek . Yall feel me though right. I mean you cant completely ignore a nigga you been done fucked with. If you do, give me some tips cause i need them . But i do be peeking and i see him peeking at me too. Real sad.

Around December during Winter Break. My two good friends Keyanna and Keyara was doing rates on instagram. So i kiked Keyanna asking if i could be on it too. She said I could be in the next group rate. Ig.

But then she said this random shit.

" Are you still going out with that boy?"

Okay, its December, we went out in October and your just now asking me this. You know damn well we wasn't going out no more.

Anyways I was like " No." She replied back but I didn't see it because I was to busy looking at the shitty group rate she, her sister, and her other friend gave Tilon.

Tell me why I see from a scale of 1-10 this

"10 ❤❤"

"Bms"

" A solid 11❤❤"

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! No wonder why this bi--- Unstable creature asked me if I was still going out with him. This girl gave him an 11 . 11.

Really Nigga.