quatre.

mari

we started to walk through the mall, hand in hand and it was surprisingly... fun? i mean dont get me wrong, i may have just met him that day but he honestly is really attractive... but i dont know, this is a fake relationship anyways so I need to remind myself to not get attached.

after walking for a couple more minutes, we finally reached at my favorite store, Forever 21.

excitedly, i looked up at ruel and nicely asked if we could go in. after a few moments of him thinking about it, he finally agreed.

"YES!" i yelled maybe a bit too loud.

ruel started to softly laugh at me and just shook his head.

ruel

just as me and mari walked in the door of Forever 21, i immediately felt my phone buzz in my front pocket.

it was nate telling us that we should pick out outfits for eachother and we should try it on.

mari looked over, saw the text and then muttered, "how did they-?' while looking around to find him.

we didn't end up seeing them but we just continued in the store.

"so how are we going to do this then?" i said to her.

"i guess we can split up and meet by the dressing rooms by... 11:30?"

i looked down at my watch.

that gives me 15 minutes.

""ok sounds good" i said to her while walking towards the women's section.

looking around, i tried to figure out what girls even like to wear.

i was stumped. i couldn't figure it out.

i then decided to facetime, Coco, my sister. "she can probably can help me." i muttered to myself.

"what do you need this time, ruel!" she said while rolling her eyes after she accepted the call.

after explaining the situation to her, she nodded and began to think for a bit.

she then told me what she think would work and told me to find it in the store. after looking through shelf after shelf, i finally came upon the most amazing outfit i had ever seen.

"she's sure to like it!" coco said through the screen after i showed her the fit.

I then hung up the facetime call and started to head towards the dressing rooms since we only had two more minutes to shop.

sure enough, there was mari standing there doing something on her phone. she then looked up and saw me standing there. (and i could've sworn her face brightened when she saw me, but i could've just been seeing things.)

mari

"ok so i left your outfit in the 3rd dressing room over there." i told him pointing towards the room.

"hope you'll like it!" i said to him, maybe a little too cheerful.

he smiled, handed me my outfit and then walked towards the dressing room.

his outfit was actually... pretty good. that's surprising, i thought to myself.

"i guess we'll see how this goes." i heard him say as i passed by his dressing room to get to mine.

"i guess we will, ruel." i said back.

this fake relationship should be interesting...